• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Gotta miss it this week. Got called into work. Hate it when work gets in the way of a motorcycle thing.
TG

It's s lovely day at the trailers. 233349

Gonna miss again.The wife is taking me somewhere for my birthday. If you don't hear from me by Monday call the authorities.

I have a recurring noon meeting on Thursdays now. It's scheduled to be 30 minutes, but often goes 2 hours. When it ends, I desperately need the food trailers. But, I'm heart-broken that the Vietnamese /bahn mi guy seems to be gone for good. The worst part of that is that I never had his special, off-menu pho-burrito. With him gone, it's a toss up between the hot-dog / Mexican place, Venezuelan, falafel place, Thai, and the burger guy (who's veggie burgers are made with latkes and covered with queso). OK, I think I'm hungry already...

you got me hungee too!
but i agree, that banh mi dude put out some good stuff. Since he's gone, i don't have much desire to eat from what's existing.

So, looks like nobody going to Billies today. Guess I'll just go for a ride.
I've been to Billy's several times by myself on Thursday's. Sometimes the conversation is better! HA!!

Well I'm off on Thursday's again for a few weeks, may go tomorrow (05/30/19) and ride.

Co-worker is out on vacation so I'm doing double duty. So probably not this week.

Dang, did we miss celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the Thursday Billy's lunch back on May 22nd? I thought it was in June but just checked the original post. Glad that Tom and Steve were in attendance. I'm on pressure washing duty this morning so not sure about making it today.

Here is my excuse for missing the anniversary. Molas Pass, Colorado Hwy 550.

Last edited:
Since no interest is given and I don't feel like going to Austin I'll have lunch with Jerry and Cindy in Elgin today. Next week maybe. My work week is currently Sun-Wed and this last week was pretty busy, got OT the last 3 days. School is out for most, it was a holiday weekend and therefore my customer volume went up as the adulting ability went down.

Dang, did we miss celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the Thursday Billy's lunch back on May 22nd? I thought it was in June but just checked the original post. Glad that Tom and Steve were in attendance. I'm on pressure washing duty this morning so not sure about making it today.

Here is my excuse for missing it. Molas Pass, Colorado Hwy 550.View attachment 235145
As seen on TV: mountains, snow and tall pines Must be photoshopped, that stuff doesn't exist. Been living in Flatlandistan too long. Well, not true as a year ago I was in Flagstaff, AZ and the Four Corners area so I do know they exist. Tom and I went to Colorado Springs a few years ago, were on top of Pikes Peak a couple of times. Texas doesn't have everything.

With summertime being in full swing now, are meetups at the trailer still a thing, or has this died off?

With summertime being in full swing now, are meetups at the trailer still a thing, or has this died off?
My schedule isn't moto-lunch friendly any longer. Damned noon meetings :twisted:

Gonna try. Got a new seat and I gotta try it out. That's what I'm gonna tell her. She is home recuperating from a surgery. Maybe , just maybe.........

nice cool crisp weather this morning! ...anyone want to hit the trailers for lunch ?

just came back from trailer & billy...see yall next week.

Last edited:
Back