• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

I'm effecting in that direction. Gotta drop some folks at the airport at 10:30, so I should be able to make it.
TG

Anyone going to Billy's tomorrow? I finally have a Thursday off
Getting new tires put on late tomorrow morning in readiness for a Tail of the Dragon trip so I'm out. Hope to make one more before Tom takes off for Aridzona.

Maybe. I'm working from home and need to renew my drivers license so this would be a good reason to put that off.

Me,too. I'm even gonna try to ride. Moving sucks all the energy outta ya.
TG

I got next Thursday off so plan on heading to Billy's.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Couldn't make it today but I have a good excuse. Hopefully see y'all next week.

Looks like it's gonna be my last lunch at Billy's for quite a while. We are gonna try to load up the bikes and leave Saturday am.
Tom

Looks like it's gonna be my last lunch at Billy's for quite a while. We are gonna try to load up the bikes and leave Saturday am.
Tom
Then I'm glad I took a vacation day to see you. You should be glad also and buy my lunch.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Sorry I couldn't make it down, but glad I saw Tom a couple of weeks ago.

Only when I have Thursday's off. Nov 14 will be my next trip to Billy's. I have Thursday's off in December.

Tom, your location still shows Austin instead of Phoenix. I'm not trying to push you out, by any means. No, not me.

Reactions: cdc
Alright, going to Billy's for lunch today! Hope to see everyone there!!

I realize no one has posted in almost a month.

I just read a write up on the KTM 790 Adventure and Adventure R. Hmm... I had been pretty much set on if I go the ADV route to get a Tiger 800 XC. I may change my mind.

Last edited:
When do you think you'll get there? If my coworkers are still tied up in meetings, I may run over.

Back