• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

I think I can make it. It's been months since my last time....
'prolly arrive just before noon

got wrapped up in work stuff, which I thankfully completed. I might actually get to enjoy a weekend for a change.

I was there at 11 and left around 11:45. Sorry, didn't check the forum until much later today but I should've checked because it was just me today. I'm off next Thursday, hopefully can make it a go again.

I'm off tomorrow (Thursday) and would like to meet some TWT'ers at Billy's for lunch but if no one else is going I'll make other plans, no need to go to Austin.

I would, if I could, but I can't.
Efforting for Dec.19. Still in the works.
TG

Sorry Dave. I have some dental work getting done in the morning and will still be drooling at lunch time. And since that isn't my normal condition, I'll be staying home.

Weather permitting I'm planning on being at Billy's.

Then I'll be there at 11. Driving the truck though, have errands to run.

At Billy's. Using the Yelp app I have 181 check in's here.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Only 181? Pick up the pace.
TG
I missed checking in several times, probably another 20 or so. Since switching to day shift and having to work 2/3rds of the years' Thursday's I've slacked quite a bit.

I was going to join you guys but the day was too nice not to go ride Emma.
I'll see you on a rainy Thu.

I was going to join you guys but the day was too nice not to go ride Emma.
I'll see you on a rainy Thu.
I don't blame you. I have Thursdays off in December, should be at Billy's at least a couple of times. Need a new rear tire for the Suzuki. BMW still isn't fixed. Need money.

I plan on being at Billy's for lunch this week. Have a Dr's appointment before, should be on time though.

Have a lunch meeting already scheduled for tomorrow, but am targeting the following week.

Out for today. Lunch in Elgin with Jerry and Cindy.

I have the next two Thursday's off, better get to Billy's. Next time I have Thursday's off is in late March.

New rear tire on the DR, need to scrub it in. The 19th is looking to be chilly, start out at 32 degrees and get to 60 in the afternoon. Of course it's Texas so that has a good chance of changing.

Efforting in that direction. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Tom

Last Thursday off for about 3 months so going to Billy's today.

Back