• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

I ended up working on an electrical issue and between that and the street slicker falling on the ground I am rescheduling to next week.

Hey, that's today, isn't it. Unfortunately I don't think I can make it down.

March 26 is the next Thursday I have off. Mark your calendars!

I'm working from home so I'm not down that way today. So I don't think so.

I'm pedal biking today as soon as it gets above 40°. Catch yall another time.

Anybody going to Billy's today?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Tom

Maybe. We have a new guy starting today and if I get him taken care of in the morning then I may be able to get down there.

I'll come out too.... is 11:00am still the official start time for Billy's as per title? That's kinda early for me to eat, but I'm wide open today

I'll see if I can treat y'all with my presence... if I make it, it'll be 11:30 at the earliest.

Good visit with Dao and Tom. I didn't realize how bad I needed to get away from the office until I left lunch and noticed that I was in a much better mood. Happy, even.

I could make it ,too.
Tom
Could you make lunch and bring it to me at work? That would be great. Unknown location at any given time, just somewhere east of Austin but somewhere within Travis county.

Back