• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

OOOPs, gonna miss today. Weather problems at the house.
TG

I can't make it this week, I'll be half way to Mexico...

Gonna be on the road for the next couple of weeks.
TG

hey I don't know if anybody remembers me, but I used to love the twtex rides around Austin and liked to swing by Billys for lunch from time to time. Work sent me up to the DC area for the past five years but I headed back now and lookin forward to riding with this bunch again.

I'm trying to decide whether to sell my kids and my dirt bikes before we come back down or to bring em, I'm a lousy dirt rider and the price of orthopedic surgery doesn't seem to be going down, so if anybody in the area wants a lightly used SSR SR70 and SR250 let me know and I'll bring em down with me, otherwise I'll sell them up here :)

anyhow save me a seat some time after about July 10th! :)

Looks like I’m going to be in Austin this Thursday, so I‘ll mosey over to Billies for lunch. Hope to see some of my TWT buds there!

Got a dang video meeting from 12:30 to 4 Thursday and Friday......... They could have picked Monday Tuesday, but I think they hate me.
Sorry, Steve, I really wanted to hear about Colorado.
Tom

Back