• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

That sucks Tom. I guess not Dave won’t be there either since he won’t go into Austin anymore. Haven’t heard from anyone else. I guess no one will hear the tales of bears chasing motorcycles on the mountain roads, the hazards of Elk and Deer twice the size of Texas deer (everything is not bigger in TX 😁), ice in the shadows on curvy roads, etc. So, a big hey to Rusty, Jeff and the rest and hope to see y’all next time I’m in town. I’ll prolly still check in at Billies to see if anyone is there today.

Yeah, can't make it. How long you around, slowSteve?

and I got stuck on a client data privacy review call and couldn't make it down.

I'm a maybe. I need to escape the home office and this is a good reason.

gearing up in a few minutes to head down. so barring a sudden work emergency, I'm in.

I keep forgetting about these Thursday lunches. I need to put a Thursday morning alarm on my phone.

I keep forgetting about these Thursday lunches. I need to put a Thursday morning alarm on my phone.

ding, ding, ding....
get on over there~

i think i can hop on over there for a quick bite around 11 or so, i have workers at the house right now redoing our kitchen. it was time for new appliances, so may as well knock a few walls down, run new plumbing, new wiring etc...

can't make it, i have to meet contractors coming to see me...

I'm possible today. Busy day, but want to get a last ride on the GSA in.

I'm out. First meeting of the day ran over and now I'm getting run over with other tasks.

Doing a bathroom remodel. Everyone involved got together and decided that Thursday was the best day to finish up. I told them that Thursday was the biker lunch at Billy's day. They all looked at me like I had grown a second head.
So I am out for this Thursday.
:giveup:
Tom

Back