• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

AUSTIN: Thursday Austin Lunch M&G - 11:00 (Billy's on Burnet)

Good to see you today Tom, and very nice to meet your wife. You're a lucky man!

DavenotDave, we'll see you when we see you. Lunch is on me friend! We appreciate your service and sacrifice.

Dave, You probably had to had to push your way to the front of the line to get that duty. I'll bet the others were so jealous.
TG

I’da made it, but the ride was a little long. Did get a custom made seat for the bike, though. Highly recommend Bitchn Stitchn in Denver!

No pictures means it didn't happen. I think that's in the rules...................
TG

Too beautiful to sit in a dark bar! I'll be at the food trailers around the corner - I'll swing by Billy's after...

Hey John, I think you forgot something at Billy's. I got it and will see ya next week. It's not lost just on vacation.
Tom

Hey John, I think you forgot something at Billy's. I got it and will see ya next week. It's not lost just on vacation.
Tom
Great, thank you! I got back to the office and noticed it was gone. See you next week.

Good to meet you finally NotDave!

Anybody going to be there tomorrow the 3rd. i havent been in awhile and need to come to Austin for bike parts.

I'll be there. Every Thursday on my way to work.
TG

Good chance I'll be able to make it tomorrow...

Wednesday already? I'll be at Billy's tomorrow , it's on my way to work. Gotta have lunch somewhere.
TG

WOW Wednesday already......... I'm in for tomorrow at Billy's.
Tom

Taking tomorrow off, will be driving in for lunch as it'll be windy and chilly.

Back