• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tim Kreitz Adventures

Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Kilbourn
This one is not motorcycle-related, but an addition to the channel nonetheless. The new body of songs I'm writing and recording is a departure from the Red Dirt and Southern Rock styles I've been cultivating over the past seven or eight years. Granted, I had my biggest national successes as a musician in that genre, but I wanted to get back to my musical roots. For those of you who remember the Dingo Sanctuary albums I released in the late '00s and early '10s, this is a return to that sound.

Reaction score
A motorcycle ride to McCamey, Texas for lunch inspires a short vignette about the legend of Pansy Carpenter, a reclusive Circus Performer who lived an eccentric life on the edge of the Trans-Pecos:

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
A motorcycle ride to McCamey, Texas for lunch inspires a short vignette about the legend of Pansy Carpenter, a reclusive Circus Performer who lived an eccentric life on the edge of the Trans-Pecos:

This segment reminds me of TCR, except on 2 wheels (Thats a compliment).

Bob Phillips now 70 yo. 50th anniversary of TCR.
Inspired by Charles Kuralt’s “On the Road” segments on The CBS Evening News With Walter Cronkite, Phillips decided to Texify the concept and hatch his own show. Hard news was never his thing. Instead, he chose to explore Texas and the stories of its hidden constituents

Reaction score
This segment reminds me of TCR, except on 2 wheels (Thats a compliment).

Bob Phillips now 70 yo. 50th anniversary of TCR.
Inspired by Charles Kuralt’s “On the Road” segments on The CBS Evening News With Walter Cronkite, Phillips decided to Texify the concept and hatch his own show. Hard news was never his thing. Instead, he chose to explore Texas and the stories of its hidden constituents

TCR was always one of my favorite shows growing up. I have no doubt that it probably influenced how I make videos and short films. Cheers, and thank you kindly.

Reaction score
They are still going, and post the segments on YouTube.
Yeah, the show isn't what it used to be now the he has his wife in the mix all the time as co-host. She really has no business being on camera compared to him. It's kinda like The Eagles letting Don Felder sing when Don Henley is right there. The production value isn't as good, either. I think they are filming it themselves these days. Still, it's a Texas classic for sure. All due respect to Bob.

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Got to watch this, but especially, I am so proud that you are receiving sponsorship for your quality work!

Reaction score
Got to watch this, but especially, I am so proud that you are receiving sponsorship for your quality work!
Thanks you kindly. Very much appreciated. After the Viking fiasco, I told myself I wouldn't do anymore sponsorships, but MPS have been good friends for a long time and my relationship with them is very much a blessing.

Reaction score
BTW, a Rebel 1100 review might be coming soon, which I look forward to doing.

Last edited: