• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tim Kreitz Adventures

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Baker
I talked to him about buying it but somehow i didnt get out to marfa to see it while he was there. Its a top heavy bike thats really capable. Just under dressed to compete with BMW when they launched.

Reaction score
I talked to him about buying it but somehow i didnt get out to marfa to see it while he was there. Its a top heavy bike thats really capable. Just under dressed to compete with BMW when they launched.

Sorry, I thought I responded to this message originally. Yes, it is probably the single most top-heavy motorcycle I've ever messed with. There's no wonder it ended up being a bit of a flop for Honda.

Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Not technically motorcycle related, but here is the instrumental song I composed for the previous episode (for those who might want to hear it in its entirety):

That's the one that you feel like your in a high performance moto riding commercial.