• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tim Kreitz Adventures

Ha, sorry to break your thunder Tim. I could have waited for you to post. It was a really great video, I needed that pick-me-up today. Thanks

Great new video today Tim. That camera trick is awesome. Your video makes me want to ride so bad. I just need Sunshine. Beautiful ZRX, I passed up an opportunity for one of those years ago and still have not forgiven myself.

Much appreciated, sir, and no worries. The ZRX continues to be a keeper. I love that bike. :)

Thank you Tim for posting these here. I never receive notifications from youtube, so now I don't have to remember to go look!

Thank you Tim for posting these here. I never receive notifications from youtube, so now I don't have to remember to go look!

Ever since YouTube instituted that dern "bell", every other person tells me they no longer get notifications, regardless of whether they've clicked it or not. I think this is just another way YT alogrithmically gives preference to certain channels while making sure others stay buried in the clutter. It's very frustrating at times, but that's the kind of stuff you can get away with when you have no competition. :(

Direct your riding friends to this thread and that won't be a problem. They can watch this thread and get an email every time there is a reply ;-) That is part of the reason why I created this forum section. You might also be able to associate your YouTube channel with this thread for the Google Search console.

That's a good idea. I linked TWT on the channel's About page and have had it on the blog for over a decade. So next I'll do a community post linking to this thread specifically and asking everyone to join TWT.

That's a good idea. I linked TWT on the channel's About page and have had it on the blog for over a decade. So next I'll do a community post linking to this thread specifically and asking everyone to join TWT.
I will do the same.. great idea!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

CONTENT UPDATE: Exploring the abandoned ghost town ruins of the night spot 'Ace of Clubs', where the legendary Lefty Frizzell began his meteoric rise to country music fame:

CONTENT UPDATE: I ride my motorcycle to a couple of different nature preserves to see and smell Texas wildflowers in springtime bloom. We don't have those beautiful Bluebonnets as in the Hill Country, but we do enjoy colorful fields of prairie flowers in different hues. It looks like winter is finally over for good, and I couldn't be more thankful about it.

Enjoying your videos Tim. I grew up in Andrews, so I know a lot of that area.

Me too ... and Seminole checking in.

It's hard to find wonderfulness out there.
But if you look, it's there.

You have a talent for making these videos, so keep em coming Tim. Plus, I spent half my life there and it's fun to see how much I can still recognize.

Thank you guys. The kind words are much appreciated. Sometimes when I make a vid like the most recent one, I ask myself, "Why are you filming this? It's just an average ride doing nothing special." But then I remind myself that every day is special and there is always something beautiful or interesting to capture, so it's great to have other people letting me know they enjoy it, too. Cheers.

Last edited:
CONTENT UPDATE:

This is an 800-mile tour on a BMW F800GT over four days. I ride and review what I like and dislike about the bike while sharing the fun, sometimes hilarious moments that happen on long motorcycle trips with good friends. Enjoy!

CONTENT UPDATE:

Not directly motorcycle related, but here is some footage I shot of the severe hail storm that rolled through the other evening. It got both my cars and the roof of my house. As I said on FB, I've never filed so many insurance claims in so short a time:

CONTENT UPDATE:

Another fun ghost town ride was had over the weekend. Gaze upon my treasures, ye mighty, and weep!

BTW, Clif and Britt drop a couple of F-bombs in this one, so fair warning. Cheers!

Come visit south east Texas . Lotsa see down here minus the Dairy Queen’s

Not as many Diary Queens left here either since the big bankruptcy. LOL.

Come see me while I still have a second GS you can ride. I'll take you on back roads, visit almost forgotten and/or haunted cemeteries, let you experience some sand... and generally have a good time ;-)

Man, that sounds like a great idea. If you still have it in the late summer to early fall, I will definitely will take you up on that. I just made my annual motorcycle Hill Country trip a few weeks ago, I have my 25th anniversary trip with Sharon in June, and then it's California riding again in July. I might be able to make a long weekend to see you in September.

Tim,
Been enjoying the videos maybe a bit more info. Example; this building was near FM !!! and FM YYY. or hotel in Junction was clean, nice place, AC worked.... or smelled of old feet and AC banged all night like a three legged washing machine on spin cycle. Thank again and keep being yourself.

Been enjoying the videos maybe a bit more info. Example; this building was near FM !!! and FM YYY. or hotel in Junction was clean, nice place, AC worked.... or smelled of old feet and AC banged all night like a three legged washing machine on spin cycle. Thank again and keep being yourself.

Roger that, and thank you. I try to give good general info about where I am in the vids so others can find the places, but I sometimes leave the exact locations out intentionally. For example, when we went to the abandoned bank building at the end of the F800GT vid, it was clear the locals didn't want us there and started doing things like circling us on four-wheelers, watching from a distance, etc. For that reason, I didn't say exactly where it is, mainly because I don't want others to unexpectedly have trouble or a potential confrontation there after watching one of these episodes. That became a regular practice for me after what happened in this episode almost four years ago:

As for the hotel in Junction, we enjoy it and stay there every year. Here's my Google review:

Tim Kreitz Adventures 4/5
11 months ago on Google - I stay at this particular Rodeway Inn for a few days every year in the springtime, and it's always clean and comfortable. A full breakfast is included every morning and they are very accommodating to motorcyclists. So long as it stays this good, I'll keep coming back again and again.

Back