• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tim Kreitz Adventures

Interesting channel. There is literally a YouTuber for everything. LOL. :D

NEW CONTENT: Some unlikely relics survive untouched in the desert despite the elements and the passage of time. Join us for an eye-opening adventure in more ways than one as we return to the ghost town of Royalty for the first time in six years. This episode was extra special because we were joined by channel viewer and TWTer 'Bugs' on this ride. Great guy, and it's always fun making new friends.

:clap:

Dogs hate motorcycles for sure

I don't mean to make light of it, heck I'm a volunteer firefighter myself, but that place looks like it could use a good burn through.

Insurance guy musta had a heart attack and dropped his calculator over damages.

Don't know a good method when a big 100 pound dog greets you. Do you?

Ha! In the comment section, I remarked that the dog was obviously mad that I had been messing with his calculator.

NEW EPISODE: I take an interesting day ride with the boys to a biker bar in ruins and then head home to offer an overview and long-term review of my 2004 Kawasaki ZRX1200R, a motorcycle that still makes me very happy after almost 15 years of ownership:

Last edited:
If you enjoy pure drunken buffoonery, this episode of The Vann Cave is for you. In Episode #171 of Tim Kreitz Adventures (the "ancient calculator" episode), I mentioned having tied one on the night before. Well, this was the night. I rarely over-imbibe, but it did make for some funny moments on the podcast. Heads up, as some of the language is NSFW, but it's not too bad over all. Cheers!

Thanks, Phillip. That bike is a keeper for sure and makes me wish I'd hung onto to more of my other motorcycles over the years.

The whole "I'm a real biker and you aren't" movement is currently making a loud resurgence, so I thought I'd tackle it in a Tim Kreitz Adventures Radio Podcast. How is this still even a thing? [Warning for a small bit of strong language]

NEW CONTENT:

According to the Texas Health and Safety Code, reasonable access shall be provided for both public and private cemeteries. Land owners and lessees shall not prohibit access. This is what happened to us when we tried to visit a historically designated cemetery in West Texas and discovered that an oil company and other interested parties had blocked the entrance with a shared lock system.

It said activism and nonprofit on "The YouTube". Watch it now watch it now, you've been classified.

Lots of methane out there in West Texas apparently.

I just made some changes to the video settings. Hopefully that classification will go away soon. :)

UPDATE: I was able to get in touch with the landowner through the county commissioner and received permission to visit the cemetery. He was a very nice man and we had an interesting conversation about the history of the place. Just like I say at the end of the video, there's no reason to get bent out of shape about this kind of thing. West Texas is filled with good people and all it took was a little communication to iron everything out. I'm required to call him before going out there, but we'll return soon.

Last edited:
Well, if you can't ride, podcast –– that's what I always say. (I literally have never said that.) :D

Join us as we break open a really nice bottle of Japanese whiskey and share stories worthy of a toast:

There's a lot of wide open space in far West Texas. Considering the current state of things, we decided to go find some of it. Along the way, we discovered more abandoned ruins in the middle of nowhere and enjoyed fresh air on a very early spring day. Come along and join us. It's not like you're doing anything else right now:

Well, we are obviously not getting together for podcasts, so we've substituted them with livestreaming for the time being. This is mainly a talk about the frustrations and stress of the current situation. Warning for some language and mature themes:

Tim, I'm trying to catch up with your You Tube stuff. Being stuck in Chicago it surely helps my sanity. Oh, and how about some Dingo Sanctuary?

Tim, I'm trying to catch up with your You Tube stuff. Being stuck in Chicago it surely helps my sanity. Oh, and how about some Dingo Sanctuary?

Thanks, man. Hang in there. BTW, if you want to hear Tim Kreitz & Dingo Sanctuary and you have an Echo, just say, "Alexa, play music by Dingo Sanctuary." :) If you wanna hear Tim Kreitz Band, just go here:

http://www.timkreitz.com

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

There's a lot of wide open space in far West Texas. Considering the current state of things, we decided to go find some of it. Along the way, we discovered more abandoned ruins in the middle of nowhere and enjoyed fresh air on a very early spring day. Come along and join us. It's not like you're doing anything else right now:

Yeah I hear you on the bar thing, I'm kind of leaning towards maybe it was a restaurant because you know how restaurants have a tendency to burn down due to Kitchen fires. Someone cared enough to clean it out, perhaps hoping for a reopening that never happened.

Maybe my Internet skills aren't what they used to be, but I could find absolutely no info on those ruins. I think your right, though; likely a restaurant, bar, or combination of the two.

Maybe my Internet skills aren't what they used to be, but I could find absolutely no info on those ruins. I think your right, though; likely a restaurant, bar, or combination of the two.
Maybe it was a maximum overdrive scenario, love that movie. Dammit Bubba

I knew this whole COVID-19 thing was gonna lead to me starting work on another project bike. Here we go:

Yep, that 70s windjammer never did it for me either. That quadrophenia inspired tail end is awful too. Just my opinion, but then again I dig the supermarket music in your video haha... There goes my credibility

As close to it's original clothes would be my vote. But I understand 💰 is the big factor.

Looks like this me thinks...
Suzuki%20GS%201000G%2079%20%201.jpg

Texas re-opened its economy in a limited capacity on May 1st, 2020. To help support West Texas businesses, we rode our motorcycles to the small town of Monahans for tacos at one of our favorite restaurants. After that, we explored an abandoned building and then hung out in the shade at Million Barrel Park before heading home:

Back