• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tires for a 08 R1200R DFW area

Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Tamez
Supposedly a guy from AR is coming Friday to buy my R1200R, He is gonna ride back and wanted to put some new tires on it. Any ideas on places to get new tires for Friday pickup?
Calling Frank at Monkey Wrench Cycle but unknown if he can get some tires in by Thurs. since he has to order them. Guy is gonna pay for tires and install and I gave him a bit of a discount on the bike.

I know they probably aren't going to be the cheapest, but I would call the local BMW shop. After that I would try calling around to local Cycle Gear shops to see what they have. Other than that, you will probably strike out on in stock or being able to get them in time.

American Motorcycle Tire has a warehouse in Midlothian or something around there.

Usually 1 to 2 day from order to arrival in DFW for me and they almost always have the best or very close to the best prices.

Back