• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

TJ's Cycle

Reaction score
Well I have been reading post on this forum for sometime ready to contribute :sun:
Look forward to having more rides and viewing the Hill Country

Let me know if anyone needs anything for all your bikes

We have alot of KTM Adventure Gear ,Full stock of First Gear product, Speed and Strength, Arai Helmets, we stock race gas from VP Fuels,

Attachments

• 13 500EXC 12.jpg
    13 500EXC 12.jpg
    179.9 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:
Yes sir we moved from Lamar! we are now at 2535 Ridgepoint Dr Ste 300 Austin Tx 78754
and now we are able to host rides which I am super excited about.

you guys have motorcycle ramps in stock? I just bought a DR 650, Woo Hoo!!!!!!, and need to get a ramp for loading it into my truck.

Nice to have you on this site! It's an awesome tool! Rob

Welcome!!

Winterizing is wearing a jacket!
"It's Always Riding Season!"

Bought my 2013 KTM 500 EXC from you guys and really appreciated the service. I've given it the workout in Big Bend and the Hill Country.

Keep teaming up with Trail Boss for Hill Country rides from your shop. :clap:

Tricepilot

Will do Trail Boss is a great I have known him for sometime we want to have fun so the rides make sense so we are going to keep doing them in the future to come.

My wife, 6 m.o. and I were in the other day. Only got some msr soft goods, chain lube and some grips but really enjoyed the new digs! We will definitely keep coming by when we're in town

Winterizing is wearing a jacket!
"It's Always Riding Season!"

Been to the old location a few times, have yet to see the new one except in pictures. Eventually I'll get there.

Need to get over to the new location. Glad to see you guys joined up.

Doing any AMSA days with a demo fleet soon???

Might be doing one this year have not worked out the details what bike are you interested in Riding might be able to set that up?

Might be doing one this year have not worked out the details what bike are you interested in Riding might be able to set that up?

The 300XC Sam tells me I will break a hip with something that fast and us old farts should be on 250XCs

The 300XC Sam tells me I will break a hip with something that fast and us old farts should be on 250XCs

I never said any such thing. You see, this is how I got that grumpy reputation! :miffed: I just said that a 300 has the potential to go from impulse to warp speed so fast that it would have scared Sulu half to death.
There are no trees in space but watch out for that :moon: !!!

Bud being an ex CR500 rider, you may think it's tame. :wary: But please watch where you point that thing, you could hurt somebody. :clap: I would like to follow with video if you please.

Sam

P.S. Welcome Tom. I will try to make the March 14th ride, but I have a lot of chores to clean up before then.

Last edited:
I never said any such thing. You see, this is how I got that grumpy reputation! :miffed: I just said that a 300 has the potential to go from impulse to warp speed so fast that it would have scared Sulu half to death.
There are no trees in space but watch out for that :moon: !!!

Bud being an ex CR500 rider, you may think it's tame. :wary: But please watch where you point that thing, you could hurt somebody. :clap: I would like to follow with video if you please.

Sam

P.S. Welcome Tom. I will try to make the March 14th ride, but I have a lot of chores to clean up before then.
Never thought you were grumpy, just forgetful :lol2: And if I have to ride across that full moon you were showing I will need that warp speed:rider:

Don't look down, "you may go blind!!!" And when you get to the end of our solar system watch out for Uranus. :eek2:

Sam

P.S. Sorry Tom, your introduction thread has been hijacked by a couple of clowns. :welcome:

On a serious note do you still carry the GasGas line? If so I need to order a few things for my txt280

I want to Thank everyone that came out and went on our Ride this past Saturday Thank You and Stay Tuned for the Next One

High quality 9 pc. 1/4 inch hex-drive metric-socket bit set
Includes sizes 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12 & 13mm
Sockets are constructed from Chrome-Vanadium (CR-V) alloy steel for excellent strength and durability
Magnet inside sockets retains bolt head or nut in socket
Durable black finish
Includes convenient holder to keep bits organized

Attachments

• MP NUTDRIVER.jpg
    MP NUTDRIVER.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 326
We have KTM Bicycles call us for more details

Attachments

• Ultra_Flite_29_48_neonyellow_matt(black).jpg
    Ultra_Flite_29_48_neonyellow_matt(black).jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 326