• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: TMGP mini races Katy Texas April 5/6 Grom Race too

Reaction score
Well, the 2nd round of the Texas Mini Grand Prix race series is next weekend April 5th and 6th. 24 hour Endurance race on Saturday and about 20 to 23 Sprint races on Sunday. The website changed some but directions, next race info, standings and such are still available I believe. We should have a few GROMS racing as well. Come race, watch, hang out. Its fun either way.

I wish I could make the Friday's Spring Burger Bash, but minis racing ensues same day, and I have a responsibility to my fellow endurance team members. :)
http://www.tmgps.8k.com

Anyone know just where? Times? Costs? I don't find it on the website linked.

http://www.tmgps.8k.com/Round2k.htm

"Next Race" page has times for each day, directions at the bottom of the page, I believe its 8 bucks for one day to get in gate or 12 for two days?
The actual address is 29726 Stockdick Rd Katy, Texas 77493 although google maps calls it Stockdick School Rd. The actual road dead ends into FM 2855 and is actually Stockdick Rd. :)
Sprint races can be easier to follow and watch than endurance race. The Endurance race is one long 4 hour race with rider changes, fuel stops, mechanicals etc. You cant really tell who is in front middle or back after the first 10 laps. Both are great, but sprints run 8 laps and you can tell more by just watching.

Thanks. I didn't find my way to that page and the one I was checking didn't have all that info.

No problem. Yall just post up if you need help or have questions. Look for Endurance Team #104 "I JUST WANNA RIDE" or Sprint day Bike #26 and stop on by the pits and say high or hang our or ask questions or even help corner work/flag the races if you want to be nearer to the track. :)

I completely forgot about this, I was wanting to go watch.
Did it get rained out today?

We race rain or shine. Its nice to race in the dry but wet races develop skills no doubt. Was a fun weekend.

Back