• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

To the rider who crashed

Hope Rider is alright. Prayers going up. Keep us posted if you can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bad accident we worked. Can't say anymore about it per privacy. But it stuck with me. I needed to unload it.

ETA: He did pass.

Last edited:
Bad accident we worked. Can't say anymore about it per privacy. But it stuck with me. I needed to unload it.

Prayers for his family and y'all who had to help. I have come across a bad one before and know it's not fun but when people need help you have to. Thank you for helping both personally and professionally.

It's always tough when a rider passes.
Prayers to his family

As a fellow first responder let me know if you need help. The city I work for has a pretty good peer support group and my father in law is a psychiatrist that also works with the Dallas area CISM group.

Tough deal for sure. I knew in 1971 when I got my first bike for the public roads there were lots of risks. I have come close. Watched a friend die in the turn lane in the rain from a head on collision on Burnet road Austin. He had a helmet but wasn't wearing. I almost quit after that, and can still see John lying there all these years later. Motorcycle riding is so fun and it is my therapy. I am so sorry for the rider that passed and sad for the loss the riders family must endure. Gravity can be our friend or it can be quite cruel.

Last edited:
As a fellow first responder let me know if you need help. The city I work for has a pretty good peer support group and my father in law is a psychiatrist that also works with the Dallas area CISM group.
Downs, thank you for that.

Back