• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TON

I remember when TON had a ton of activity and I sold a few bikes there. I think all the 4 Wheel folks went Facebooking and we all went Two Wheeling Texas style.

What do you miss @Irishcoffee ?

TON was great for BMRA stuff and general TX specific 4wd stuff. I dont remember tons of MC stuff though. I think TCCRA had a thread there though. TWTEX is superior though in every way.

I remember when TON had a ton of activity and I sold a few bikes there. I think all the 4 Wheel folks went Facebooking and we all went Two Wheeling Texas style.

What do you miss @Irishcoffee ?
It was by far the best source of dirt specific info. Clubs and dirt organizations, events etc. The whole focus was dirt, not all the street/social foo foo stuff. It seemed 80% of the participants were either racers or hard core dirt play riders..

Is it gone? I can't bring it up now, couple of weeks ago it was still available.

They used to host the old AMSA tread. I found out about a lot of good rides there.

I used to be one of the moderators way back then. I'd forgotten all about it...

I thought it was gone, but it opened from the link. I didn't post much, but it was and maybe still is a great source for local dirt/club rides.

I thought of "doing the ton" when I saw this. Being old is fun. For those that don't know, that means going 100 mph. Used to be hard on a motorcycle in days gone by.

I thought of "doing the ton" when I saw this. Being old is fun. For those that don't know, that means going 100 mph. Used to be hard on a motorcycle in days gone by.
Something I have very rarely visited! TON on speedo, the old TON site was a great tool.

Will wonders never cease...I logged in and I'm still a moderator. In the Dualsport Forum...

Will wonders never cease...I logged in and I'm still a moderator. In the Dualsport Forum...
Shocked, I'm still a mod also! lol Not much to moderate!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1670030619711.jpg
    FB_IMG_1670030619711.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 50
Back