• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS 2021

She was just a little older than your son.
Screenshot_20211014-210535_Facebook.jpg

"We will go back to Sticks in the future. The lake is to full right now to allow for a adequate race course. Gotta love Powell Ranch though. See y’all soon 🏁"

I always have a hard time finding the registration link for the races. Can anyone help a brother out?

Serious rig for TORCS racing, wow. Donovan is doing well.
252289493_10165637855300103_526677699308416152_n.jpg
S

If not chasing points here's another weekend option.
243116785_273285158130729_322504124220311225_n.jpg

It's possible I might try the CC on Saturday!

Last edited:
"2 inches to much! We will be postponing this weekends race until next weekend. We hate to do this but we don’t want to tear up this great property." Per Gil
FB_IMG_1636059805516.jpg

UPDATE

UP DATE:

"2 inches to much! We hate to postpone but the trails are under water and we also don’t want to tear up this great property. We will be postponing this weekends race until the weekend of 11/20 & 21. Sorry for the confusion we didn’t realize the Gutbuster race was over our original rain date. Luckily we are very flexible and have great land owners that are too."

UPDATE

UP DATE:

"2 inches to much! We hate to postpone but the trails are under water and we also don’t want to tear up this great property. We will be postponing this weekends race until the weekend of 11/20 & 21. Sorry for the confusion we didn’t realize the Gutbuster race was over our original rain date. Luckily we are very flexible and have great land owners that are too."

UPDATE

UP DATE:

If the new Powell date is November 20/21, how does that impact the Spoaks GP that same weekend?

Also, what is the Gutbuster?

"I will reschedule around Torcs. Red Bull likely won’t." Race organizer for Spoakes. If he wants to survive, has no choice.

Gutbuster 24 hour team race I think at Twin Hills in Dallas area. Lots of TORCS folks in it.

Back