• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS 2021

I see Slime in my immediate future.

I know, I know…..it does nothing, it makes a mess, using it makes baby seals cry….

I’m doing it anyway.
For me Slime has been a total joke and waste of money. There are several better products available at Tractor Supply and major lawn equipment dealers.

Never done bibs, nor really looked into it. I’ll have to do some research.
Not for everyone but you won't get a flat. Tubliss is a great choice. Then you can still vary tire pressure. Plus plug a flat.

Only thing, since you loose the rim lock about have to but new tires to start out with. The depression left by rim lock makes holding air in that spot difficult. You can run really low air with this setup.

Only thing, since you loose the rim lock about have to but new tires to start out with. The depression left by rim lock makes holding air in that spot difficult. You can run really low air with this setup.
The Tubliss? I’ve considered that set up. Plenty of people love it, plenty don’t. Punctures are still a possibility, correct?

The Tubliss? I’ve considered that set up. Plenty of people love it, plenty don’t. Punctures are still a possibility, correct?
Yes, flats still happen. Bibs are the only way to insure no flats

Yes, flats still happen. Bibs are the only way to insure no flats
Thx for that.
Just watched a Tubliss video. Apparently Slime like sealant can be used as long as it doesn’t get rendered useless by the soapy water needed to install the system.

Nobody ever said dirt biking was a cheap hobby…..

I g
Thx for that.
Just watched a Tubliss video. Apparently Slime like sealant can be used as long as it doesn’t get rendered useless by the soapy water needed to install the system.

Nobody ever said dirt biking was a cheap hobby….

I get a good life out of my bibs, they say 6 month life but I have pushed it further

I’m solidly in the I dislike the tubliss system. I have had two failures of the small inner tube. I know people that love it but not for me. If I ever have another dirt only bike it will have bibs for flat free riding off-road.

I’m solidly in the I dislike the tubliss system. I have had two failures of the small inner tube. I know people that love it but not for me. If I ever have another dirt only bike it will have bibs for flat free riding off-road.
Ding dang. Failure like that kinda defeats the point of the whole system.

Hoo boy. Let’s Ride Ranch today was a HOOT! Both my boy and I were blown away at how much fun we had. I hope it becomes a regular option. Thanks to everyone involved for making such a great event happen!

Hoo boy. Let’s Ride Ranch today was a HOOT! Both my boy and I were blown away at how much fun we had. I hope it becomes a regular option. Thanks to everyone involved for making such a great event happen!
Explain! I have a few minutes to get ready and go! lol

It was just a really fun course; plenty fast, lots of drops into ditches and climbs out, sweeping turns, couple big hills to get up and around, hero dirt in the woods, etc. There wasn’t anything too technical, so a noob like me (and my boy) was just able to enjoy the ride.
Kiddo also made big strides in his riding at the course (let go of his timidity and got to mixing it up with the other riders), so the pride of watching him develop prob has some influence on how yesterday went. Sue me. 😂

20211121_070526.jpg

Copied from Jody's Box in MXA. Pretty sure applies to us!

Lets Ride Ranch videos popping up. Looked like the trail/course of the year to me. Would be good in warm weather also with good airflow to cool off a little. Hope y'all had fun.

Lets Ride Ranch videos popping up. Looked like the trail/course of the year to me. Would be good in warm weather also with good airflow to cool off a little. Hope y'all had fun.
Looked like a good place to race SXS to me. I'll take Powells, Rustys, or Geortz any day.

It was a fun track with lots of passing room. But it was not track of the year. That honor is spilt between goertz and powell in my book

It was a fun track with lots of passing room. But it was not track of the year. That honor is spilt between goertz and powell in my book
Looked like another solid outing for you! Hopefully you wrap up the class championship!

Looked like another solid outing for you! Hopefully you wrap up the class championship!
Holeshot, Ran 1st half a lap. Battled for awhile. I was riding for points and I don't have anything for Travis Harris yet. I finished infront of who I needed to.

One round to go

Holeshot, Ran 1st half a lap. Battled for awhile. I was riding for points and I don't have anything for Travis Harris yet. I finished infront of who I needed to.

One round to go
Sounds smart ti me!!!! Good luck.

Back