• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS 2021

Thank you! How did you and your boy end up?
No idea. Haven’t figured out how to see results till they’re online, which takes a minute. Not great, that’s for sure.

Im just pleased as punch to see his riding develop (and to see how bad he’s got the dirt bike bug). Rolling back through the pics I got, I see elbows up/eyes up, forward on the seat to turn, butt crack to corner, etc. Couldn’t be happier with how it’s working out.

No idea. Haven’t figured out how to see results till they’re online, which takes a minute. Not great, that’s for sure.

Im just pleased as punch to see his riding develop (and to see how bad he’s got the dirt bike bug). Rolling back through the pics I got, I see elbows up/eyes up, forward on the seat to turn, butt crack to corner, etc. Couldn’t be happier with how it’s working out.
They post them on the wall in the scoring trailer shortly after each race. You can find them here a few days after the race but usually before they make the torcs site.
https://motosponderresults.com/torc...gHZXOqBnhR5Qzz1Zvas5KIa9y_dxD4idAYcysWUSxqTZk select event, class then click the "CC RESULTS" button.

That sounds like good forum to me!

They post them on the wall in the scoring trailer shortly after each race. You can find them here a few days after the race but usually before they make the torcs site.
https://motosponderresults.com/torc...gHZXOqBnhR5Qzz1Zvas5KIa9y_dxD4idAYcysWUSxqTZk select event, class then click the "CC RESULTS" button.

That sounds like good forum to me!
Thx. I’ll keep a closer eye on the trailer next time.

Kiddo is riding a 26 year old XR with 5 inches of suspension (on its best day), and more noise than go when you twist the tube. He has already mentioned lack of grunt. Maybe if dad gets off his duff and buys him a more appropriate bike, he’ll finish higher! 😂 Until that time, we’re just enjoying the ride…

Thx. I’ll keep a closer eye on the trailer next time.

Kiddo is riding a 26 year old XR with 5 inches of suspension (on its best day), and more noise than go when you twist the tube. He has already mentioned lack of grunt. Maybe if dad gets off his duff and buys him a more appropriate bike, he’ll finish higher! 😂 Until that time, we’re just enjoying the ride…
Yeah, a newer ride wouldn't hurt!

Just watched some Powell Ranch videos. 40C class sho ain't what it used to be, dem boys flying. Trail looked like a ton of fun and good for all levels.

But me, never was but sure had fun. Hoping to see you out there with TORCS again. Doing my homework now to find a local riding/traveling buddy for one more year. Someone asked my wife what I had been doing and she said "sitting at the computer". That hurt, gonna try to get going again.

Back