• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS 2021

Just a different day. They are separate championships. Some guys have the time or money to race both days, some don't

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Thank you. My brother asked me today and I couldn't find any description difference in the TORCS rules.

What a great time at Zars today. As a longtime DBSA member, I was happy we could 'share' our great property with so many people.

Thank you. My brother asked me today and I couldn't find any description difference in the TORCS rules.

What a great time at Zars today. As a longtime DBSA member, I was happy we could 'share' our great property with so many people.
No problem.

It definitely was a great showcase of zars!

That’s good news. Hopefully no delayed swelling or other complications.
Yep. A "very" hard hit to the head just doesn't go away in a couple hours. Some still don't give concussions proper respect. Hope he had a good Doc and exam.

Going to go out on a limb and claim the first Beta A class torcs podium. If you know of another let me know lol. Knesek was a fast & rough layout, not my favorite type of riding. But felt good and got a start, ran an uneventful race by myself besides on slide out

I kept it on two wheels except for a long downhill slide out about two turns before scoring. My back wheel was bouncing up and down and no amount of braking was going to stop the bike from going sideways with the wheels off the ground. Fun race!

I kept it on two wheels except for a long downhill slide out about two turns before scoring. My back wheel was bouncing up and down and no amount of braking was going to stop the bike from going sideways with the wheels off the ground. Fun race!
I was sliding a over the place in that section!

Going to go out on a limb and claim the first Beta A class torcs podium. If you know of another let me know lol. Knesek was a fast & rough layout, not my favorite type of riding. But felt good and got a start, ran an uneventful race by myself besides on slide out

****’s bells, if that’s the case, I’m claiming HOF status in the ‘talentless noob on a 14 year old street legal pumpkin’ class. I challenge y’all to find another!

I kid. There’s certainly dudes on older, less capable bikes going way faster than I am. No matter. I had a BLAST. I had zero fun at REVS (first race of my life on a torn up course with poor visibility). ZARS was good fun after the first lap shook off my nerves. Knesek was real good times from the get go. Can’t wait for Goertz!

****’s bells, if that’s the case, I’m claiming HOF status in the ‘talentless noob on a 14 year old street legal pumpkin’ class. I challenge y’all to find another!

I kid. There’s certainly dudes on older, less capable bikes going way faster than I am. No matter. I had a BLAST. I had zero fun at REVS (first race of my life on a torn up course with poor visibility). ZARS was good fun after the first lap shook off my nerves. Knesek was real good times from the get go. Can’t wait for Goertz!
Goertz is one of my favorite properties and always makes for a good race.

Depending on how gil is feeling we sometimes get some nice hard hills.

Hey Sam. How’d you do last weekend? We went skiing in Red River so I missed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like Knesek. Not the prettiest or scenic place but just fun for me. Was hoping to make it but still having bike issues after a total rebuild. :angryfire

They usually do not post results for a few days or up to a week.

The app needs work.

Gotcha. I’m not really in any rush to confirm that I came in last. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I feel the same way about my results lol!

So. Been running my 525 in rounds 1-3 since season started. Just picked up a 450 of the exact same vintage and am CONSIDERING running it on Saturday. Is that allowed? If so, is it just a matter of getting replacement numbers from the registration table?

So. Been running my 525 in rounds 1-3 since season started. Just picked up a 450 of the exact same vintage and am CONSIDERING running it on Saturday. Is that allowed? If so, is it just a matter of getting replacement numbers from the registration table?
Yes, nothing wrong with switching bikes. I know some guys who bring a 350 4t and 250 2t to every round and choose which to race after practice.

Goertz is my favorite round. First place in open A class points just had to pull out due to knee injury so I'll be swinging for the fences to put a points gap on the other fast guys. I am currently second in the points.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Yes, nothing wrong with switching bikes. I know some guys who bring a 350 4t and 250 2t to every round and choose which to race after practice.

Goertz is my favorite round. First place in open A class points just had to pull out due to knee injury so I'll be swinging for the fences to put a points gap on the other fast guys. I am currently second in the points.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Always a great source of info. Thx!
Noob racing a bike he’s had for 3 days. What could go wrong??

Open D!!!!!! Same as I have been. First time racing this season. Having a fooking blast!

Back