• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS 2021

When I did my online membership couple of weeks ago it was working! Not really sure why I entered but never know, keep my # this way.

I might give it a shot from my computer instead of my phone, or just show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on the mac at home. I'd give it another try, be sure all i's dotted and t's crossed, lol. 1 thing off and it doesn't work. It's a pain in line first race, big line!

Discounted online pre entry will close Friday 1/15 at 6pm. Full price pre entry will close Wednesday 1/21 at 6pm. Don’t forget to add your class under “Add an optional note to seller”. You will receive your entry for electronic signature via email. Once you return your signature you do not need to come to registration unless you need a transponder or numbers. PRE ENTRY IS FOR CURRENT 2021 TORCS MEMBERS ONLY

Chance of rain. Revs was a dust bowl last year. Will be perfect this weekend. Even if we race in the rain!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

If this forecast is correct, we are racing. The property can handle probably an inch easily. If it didn’t rain it would be dusty Sunday. Stay tuned for updates.
140731274_1731541553690181_1570638428384303281_n.jpg

141047033_10164601344540103_6793928501940625444_o.jpg

If you’re on the fence about racing SXS this year, this is your chance. Race prepped, ready to go this weekend. I can even deliver it.
2019 Honda Talon w/ 93 miles on it
1f525.png
1f525.png
1f525.png

-Double E Suspension ($2100, the best you can get)
-Full HMF Racing Exhaust ($900, sounds incredible)
-Dynojet PV3 w/ Hess Tunes and Launch Control ($600)
-Grant Harnesses for both passenger and driver ($250)
-JSport Lower Doors ($130, not installed yet)
This machine looks like it just came off the showroom. It’s seriously clean.
I bought two and only need one!
$19,500

Contact Donovan Willis

No rain the last three days. material is awesome right now. We can easily handle some rain
Lots of fast grass track, plenty of virgin trails with old trails worked in. Perfect mix for an opener
Campground is in great shape.
Ojs bbq on site, build and ride will be here for trackside support. Safe travels everyone

I know it's late notice but we are going to open the gates at noon tomorrow and open registration from 4:00-8:00 also. We will be signing you up under the TORCS tent just outside the scoring trailer. We have added 2 more registration lines. The lines will be:
Want to Purchase 2021 Membership
Want to Day or Weekend Pass
Have current 2021 membership but didn't pre enter
Pre Entered on line but need transponder or bike numbers
Another change will be transponder testing. We are adding a tent for transponder testing. Please bring your helmet to registration and walk it through or pass through on your bike before practice.
Start orders and dot colors have changed, make sure you get the correct dots at transponder testing.
If you pre entered on line you will receive your registration to sign digitally to return before your race.
I know this a lot, post here if you have questions. Also I have about 30 new membership I'm working on, if you haven't heard from me you will by tomorrow.

Will this come by email? Do you know when we should get this? Thank you Rob.
Yes. Should come today.

@woodsguy besides pro practice moving, I don't see any other schedule changes on the flyer. Did I miss anything?

Pre Entry Update! If you pre entered follow this link to sign your waiver. If you are not signing for a minor type none when asked for minor name. You will not be entered in your race if waiver is not signed.

I don't know where he found mud.

There wasn't a drop of mud on the race course today, only hero dirt.

Computers crashed so scoring will not be done until late.

That bodes well for tmw.

Nevermind, results posted as we drove by.

Tucked the front end a few times, smacked a few trees and battled with some fast guys. 4th for my first Open A series race.

Still no results for the kids but William raved the ktm, and although he struggled in some spots due to not being able to touch the ground, he showed a lot of improvement. He tackled obstacles that usually would scare, got a good start and made passes. They had a big class and I think he was up in the top ten.

Huge turnout! The torcs crew are putting in a lot of effort to make this a good year.

Will have a video put together this week and I'll post it here.
e98a5f8fa3eed4d1702ff0e527d0a31d.jpg

That bodes well for tmw.
They are fixing to get a small shower. Which is needed, revs has a lot of sand. It will be hero dirt tomorrow too.

I don't know where he found mud.

There wasn't a drop of mud on the race course today, only hero dirt.

Computers crashed so scoring will not be done until late.

"Yes. GSOR sprint enduro "

My bad, he usually races TORCS and didn't specify in his post. This was Louisiana.

"Yes. GSOR sprint enduro "

My bad, he usually races TORCS and didn't specify in his post. This was Louisiana.
I really want to make one of those

Back