• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS 2021

So I’m gonna give this a try after hearing how much fun it is. Paid online yesterday and filled out the waiver. Riding on Sunday and looking to run in the 30+C as I was told this would be the best place for me to start.
Few questions:
Not a TORCS member. Do I need to join or can I do a non-memeber weekend pass?
Where do you get bike number/register number?
Where do you get transponder?
Thanks for humoring the old new guy. Looking forward to it.

Everything will be in the TORCS trailer, you can't miss it in the campground. You can run a few races without being a member, you just don't get any points credit. I only ride a few (if that) a year so that is what I do.

Where is a good place to ride around N Houston/Conroe area to build up a skill set for TORCS events? Ive been off dirt bikes for 5 years at this point.

So I’m gonna give this a try after hearing how much fun it is. Paid online yesterday and filled out the waiver. Riding on Sunday and looking to run in the 30+C as I was told this would be the best place for me to start.
Few questions:
Not a TORCS member. Do I need to join or can I do a non-memeber weekend pass?
Where do you get bike number/register number?
Where do you get transponder?
Thanks for humoring the old new guy. Looking forward to it.

Get there early(7-8) because sign in line will be long and be patient as it takes some time.

You will need to sign it at the torcs trailer, which will not be hard to find. Online entry is supposed to be for members which they do not do a good job of making known but that won't mess anything up it just creates extra work for them.

You will need a non member pass, and they will give you a transponder and numbers at scoring.

I'll be camping tomorrow evening and Saturday evening, leaving Sunday before the big bike races.

361-243-8794 if you need anything

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Much appreciated.

Last and not least, is there a group that meets Sunday AM for pre-race prayer or Church service?

Much appreciated.

Last and not least, is there a group that meets Sunday AM for pre-race prayer or Church service?
No, that has been something on my mind recently.

I’m comfortable praying in a large group if you want me to and you would want to put it out there to anyone that wants to join. I’m certain your net is larger than mine.

Just tell me if you want me to do it, where to be, and when.

Luke
512-743-5620

I’m comfortable praying in a large group if you want me to and you would want to put it out there to anyone that wants to join. I’m certain your net is larger than mine.

Luke
512-743-5620
Huge props to you young man!!! Its about time someone stepped up. :thumb: :thumb:

Aspear (Sam) got 2nd in open A class folks. He was leading most of the race (lapped and flew by me in open B). This is pro level riding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke
512-743-5620
I missed this message, saved your number. Let me know if you will be at any other rounds!
Aspear (Sam) got 2nd in open A class folks. He was leading most of the race (lapped and flew by me in open B). This is pro level riding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sam really rides well smooth and fast
Thanks for the kind works guys. I've really been working on my riding.

Got a 2nd place start and took the lead before we got to the woods. I led for 75 minutes until a cross rut on a down hill had me tumble into the vines. Had a really good battle with Chad pichotti which had us pass two pro class guys and lapping B class. Stoked on how I rode the first half of the race. Once the arm pump went away I fell apart and made a lot of mistakes. I gave it all I had. Leaving with the points lead. Time to regroup for round 5.

Picture says 1000 words.
7a43248367c8b138eb926985c1c994d0.jpg

What a great ride on a beautiful property! Seriously can’t think of a prettier day to race a gorgeous ranch like that (I did Saturday). Still figuring out this whole racing thing. I probably need to learn to ride first.
Can’t wait for the next one!

I can confirm the rumors for yall. Had a great race going at goertz, going to give it my all at spoaks. Goertz and spoaks are two places I really gel with.
b0953936baa2022b4bccb2075ec77210.jpg

Revs. Ack! First time left a rough taste in my mouth. Probably for many reasons.

Time to conquer fears and overcome (man up).

Revs will be much better wet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210517-135830_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210517-135830_Instagram.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 98
Back