• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS 2022

We know that but it ain't happening unless a new series evolves, maybe TRH makes a come back. One problem, finding properties that are big enough for the milage. And lets me honest, just like time keepers in enduros being replaced, the new crowd likes the new format obviously by the numbers in TSCEC and TORCS. Us old fossils just like what we had. Heck enduros were 100 miles on crappy bikes and hare scrambles were 3 hours. My first race was a Louisiana "Turkey Run", think it was 2 laps but laps were 25 miles! Might have been 3 laps been a long time. At least we have our fond memories.
Huh,,,,,,,,,,,,who are you and what are you talking about?

Result of 600+ bikes and short course. This was a tight corner and single track at one time. Wow

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1668560919579.jpg
    FB_IMG_1668560919579.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 75
  • FB_IMG_1668560855562.jpg
    FB_IMG_1668560855562.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 73
I haven't ridden all the torcs properties but trail "rearrangement " during the races has been a challenge for the few I've done. Can't imagine how it was for this one with that many folks doing that many laps. I once watched a rancher come in minutes after a race with a good size tractor and fix a turn that had been blown out to about waist deep...he had it done in a few minutes. Guess that sandy land works both ways.

I haven't ridden all the torcs properties but trail "rearrangement " during the races has been a challenge for the few I've done. Can't imagine how it was for this one with that many folks doing that many laps. I once watched a rancher come in minutes after a race with a good size tractor and fix a turn that had been blown out to about waist deep...he had it done in a few minutes. Guess that sandy land works both ways.
Wayne McMahan has already done that, so you're right!

Murder today.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1670795045503.jpg
    FB_IMG_1670795045503.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 58
  • FB_IMG_1670795011938.jpg
    FB_IMG_1670795011938.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 59
Murder today.
Indeed it must have been. My son and I were lucky enough to ride yesterday, then both my kids went today. Brutal. Congrats to all the kids who rode today, and all the big bikes that took the challenge.

Hope the guy who left with the medics yesterday is okay. He looked to be in considerable pain.
7BF97622-5191-4EA2-9329-15C20FCE1FE6.jpeg

Wow, shame the rain didn't hold off. Lots of excellent videos on Youtube of Sat races. Trail looked about perfect. I thought the season was over with the prior event.

Wow, shame the rain didn't hold off. Lots of excellent videos on Youtube of Sat races. Trail looked about perfect. I thought the season was over with the prior event.
Saturday was about as good as it gets, in my opinion. My boy would agree.

Any info on ‘23 schedule or the NYD Wild Hare?

That hurts just to look at it! I always love the guys on Facebook, place needs the rain(it'll make it better), only had 2/10ths of an inch, etc. Then I go ahead and make the haul for a mudder and tractors pulling vehicles out. Man just tell the truth and let guys make their on decision.

As we've said, communication not their strongest asset.

Back