• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS is coming again!

So what's the word? Yall racing tomorrow?

I plan to be there around the time registration opens.

Grayish greenish brownish tundra with some dents, purple easy up and the ugly xr650l.

That is all I have and it was posted on TON. If you are a Facebook you might ck there. I am not. TORCS used to be better at posting on TON which was our long time "go to" site for info info but things have changed. Not for the better.

That is all I have and it was posted on TON. If you are a Facebook you might ck there. I am not. TORCS used to be better at posting on TON which was our long time "go to" site for info info but things have changed. Not for the better.
I dont have Facebook but a check of their page confirms. Race rescheduled for 4/6-7

This is correct. Never happened before that I know of.
Gonna try and make it. Soccer starts soon, so I'd have to race on sunday

I did get some riding in today though
2a8d959092ff3705c6a4d4f034a0c270.jpg
295e947fa6f7167ce98368182dda6a1e.jpg

So, you hit that hump at the bottom with real speed, jump the first ledge and then rip up the rest of that wall? Impressed!

So, you hit that hump at the bottom with real speed, jump the first ledge and then rip up the rest of that wall? Impressed!
No, not on the xr. I wanted to jump up like that, but I was alone pretty far back in a secluded ranch.

Rolled the hump, kinda wheelied the steep lip. Then ripped the rest.

When I can make it out there with a buddy or two I'll try the jump line.

This ranch makes for some decent free riding.

I'll just do the watching until a line is burned in. By the way, that is considered practice which is unfair,,,very unfair. :shame:

If I'm going to get back into racing, I'm going to do the best I can.

When I rode mx as a kid, i was slow and sucked.

I do not want to be a last place guy anymore.

If I'm going to get back into racing, I'm going to do the best I can.

When I rode mx as a kid, i was slow and sucked.

I do not want to be a last place guy anymore.
Unless you plan to race the Pro class, last pays the same as first...

Weather looks iffy but they say they're still racing, sand trap plus moisture might be a good thing. Leave motorhomes at home, lol.

Weather looks iffy but they say they're still racing, sand trap plus moisture might be a good thing. Leave motorhomes at home, lol.
good luck. weather may cooperate . as of now, around noon , main cells still north of you.

Did anybody go or did it get cancelled? REPORT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok race fans, round 4 will be back at Ott Ranch. The property entrance will be the same, however we will be camping further up the road at the camp ground we were at 10 years ago. We will be Racing most of the round 3 track + additional trail at an adjacent property. This place is a gem, so much potential. Happy we didn’t tear it up trying to force a Sunday race at round 3. Fliers will be up asap. Have a great weekend.

Going back again, FYI.

The theory is good but spring happens. I Want to visit and do the plan if possible. Would make a good day ride up there.

Back