• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS is coming again!

Might shoot for the 19th.

I've gotta get my schedule together

Sand baggers unite!

Omg. Lol, for real. Haha. Good one. Good sense of humor there. I used to watch that show so makes it all the better.

I'm gonna try to make the Sunday race. I want to remember doing this place before, but I'm not sure.

Around 50% chance rain Saturday, 30% on Sunday so far as NOAA predicts...

Last edited:
Doesnt look like I'll make it.

I've got a good idea on my speed now though

I have ridden once since the race at Knesek and beginning to wonder if I even want to ride anymore. No place to ride to keep in shape and long drives alone to events, motels, is taking its toll. I love Rusty's but my class (which doesn't really matter) is Sat and the constant rain is a downer. There is an enduro a little closer but my lack of fitness would make it less than fun. It is only 56 miles but I honestly don't think I have that in me now.

Last edited:
I have ridden once since the race at Knesek and beginning to wonder if I even want to ride anymore. No place to ride to keep in shape and long drives alone to events, motels, is taking its toll. I love Rusty's but my class (which doesn't really matter) is Sat and the constant rain is a downer. There is an enduro a little closer but my lack of fitness would make it less than fun. It is only 56 miles but I honestly don't think I have that in me now.
I'm right with you, so close to hanging the offroad stuff up. Still enjoy the gravel bike and Arkansas!!

I'm right with you, so close to hanging the offroad stuff up. Still enjoy the gravel bike and Arkansas!!
I haven't fired the smoker up in over a year for one excuse or another. I heard thru the grapevine though that JQ4 just got a brand spanking new dirty Green Machine and he is expecting me to bring my green machine to one of the dirt venues to ride with him. He mentioned Red River or Rocky Ridge or maybe just my backyard. I do need to log some time in the dirt somwhere or I'm gonna forget everything that I didn't know to begin with.

As you know I've been lobbying for that class for a while now,,,,,, you sandbagging young punks just have no respect for your elders! ;-)

"Sorry guys it’s all over but the crying. We’ll get a break someday. Rusty’s postponed to 6/29 & 6/30. Spread the word, website will be updated tomorrow."

"Sorry guys it’s all over but the crying. We’ll get a break someday. Rusty’s postponed to 6/29 & 6/30. Spread the word, website will be updated tomorrow."
Wow! The TORCS crew has to be feeling snakebit, they have been battling the weather for a good year now. Got mad at myself for feeling negative lately and came within an inch of making motel reservations last night. Decided to wait till checking a weather report tonight, with past history I guess I should have known.

Heard the TORCS course was brutal extremely dusty. Several injuries. This is Dean Spillars, busted collarbone and rotator cuff.

They've used this property a few times now, I remember the first year, this pasture got 3 shoulders that I know of. Iy's extremely rough and bumpy, hidden in the grass. We pretty much rode all the pasture at one time and speeds were pretty fast. The next race we were in and out of the pasture, don''t think there was any injuries above normal. All my buddies talking how bad dust was yesterday.

Back