• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS non series race

Will a stock tank last 2 hours? 500EXC.

Or is this format a series of laps for 2 hours and you pass through a pit area every lap where you can refill?

Also...if you had to choose between this and the ride day this Sunday the 20th at Goertz, which would you pick?
I would a grab splash of gas at some point!
Yes short course for 2 hours, grab gas or snack as needed. You can pit.
Given the fact Geortz is getting wet today, I'd go Powells. Geortz wet is slicker than a baby's bottom to me! lol

Last edited:
Just texted gil to check moisture level for powell, they have gotten some rain, but are hoping for more. Looks promising for a good race.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Bike should be back together tomorrow. If I can get new bike where I want it I'm in. Put the info out to some friends.
image1-39.jpeg

A buddy and I are in as of today.
My boss/riding partner CLAIMS he'll go if I do. He hasn't race much in his life but is very fast. He got back in the game 4 years ago at 56 y/o and 300 #'s (he's close to 6'6"). Couldn't finish an easy loop. Now 60 y/o, down to 230 #'s and kicking my butt sadly, lol. He's very competitive, master shooter in sporting clays, raced 3 wheelers in the dome back in the day. So watching the weather and will make a decision soon.

My boss/riding partner CLAIMS he'll go if I do. He hasn't race much in his life but is very fast. He got back in the game 4 years ago at 56 y/o and 300 #'s (he's close to 6'6"). Couldn't finish an easy loop. Now 60 y/o, down to 230 #'s and kicking my butt sadly, lol. He's very competitive, master shooter in sporting clays, raced 3 wheelers in the dome back in the day. So watching the weather and will make a decision soon.
My buddy and I are no where near fast. He races TCCRA over 50 C and I’ve raced one time since 2009 and that was Concho this year. Just like to ride and enjoy good times with good friends. Bike still needs some work but I’ll get it ironed out. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Updated flyer with tag team and couple new classes. Maybe a time change.

Updated flyer with tag team and couple new classes. Maybe a time change.
They add tag team with a week notice? When they canceled tag team due to covid making it difficult to find partners?

Got me, she added it to flyer. Posted on Facebook.

torcs.square.site

Online Pre entry for WILD HARE
***UPDATED FLYER*** Added Tag Team Classes, 60+B, a Girls Mini Class, and adjusted start times for Big Bikes

So if one were to do a Tag Team could they still do an age class race or is it one or the other? Called left message waiting to hear back

I say 1 or the other. Can't do both at one time.

Paid my entry today. Hope they have a spot for my 5th wheel when I come in Sat morning.
They should. We hope to get their Friday evening

If a dude was gonna check out the Friday ride day and decide if the course was appropriate, is on-site registration for the HS a thing or must it be done online?

That would not be a problem. And a good idea.

If a dude was gonna check out the Friday ride day and decide if the course was appropriate, is on-site registration for the HS a thing or must it be done online?
On-site is available. They will shut down online on Monday I assume.

That is not a bad idea to do.

With the current weather, and forecast Thursday afternoon camping and Friday riding doesn’t look good. Given how dry it is here the weekend forecast looks good for the Hare Scramble. As of now we are hoping to push everything back a day. Looking at camping Friday night, riding Saturday and racing Sunday. We will update this time tomorrow.

******UPDATED 6:50PM*****
If Y'all really want to come New Years Eve we can park you up the hill at our old campsite or if you have 4 wheel drive we can park you in the campsite we used last race. NO guarantee we will be able to ride on Friday and NO guarantee that you won't get stuck getting in. I don't want to have to police you on Friday. If I say it's too wet to ride it's too wet to ride. I've worked really hard on these trails to destroy them before the race. The forecast for the race looks amazing. That being said we really hate to not spend NYE with our race family, the landowner was really excited to shoot off her fireworks with us all. So basically come at your own risk, we do have a tractor on the property and my truck.

Somebody please make black eyed peas, and pack the fixings for bloody marys đź’Ş

4 inches so far here in Greenville. Hasn't stopped raining in over 24 hours. Not supposed to stop until tomorrow. What is this place going to be like with all the rain?
A mud race isn't something I'm interested in.

Back