• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS non series race

Mud is drying up and making for hero dirt. course is fun for skilled guys, challenging for beginners.

FB_IMG_1609617681309.jpg
weather looks great

If I get very lucky I'll have no appointments Sunday (only happened once, but that was recently) I'll be there Sunday.
I'm out, have a full schedule tomorrow. Good luck everyone.

Mud is drying up and making for hero dirt. course is fun for skilled guys, challenging for beginners.
I’m in that second category. Me, my 525, and my buddy on his xr600 made a go of it today. ’Twas rough! Was planning on making this my first race, but considering how I fared in the mud today, I may use some discretion and wait for a drier race. My DOT front just wasn’t up to the task. I know, a million excuses. I’m firing myself.

I’m in that second category. Me, my 525, and my buddy on his xr600 made a go of it today. ’Twas rough! Was planning on making this my first race, but considering how I fared in the mud today, I may use some discretion and wait for a drier race. My DOT front just wasn’t up to the task. I know, a million excuses. I’m firing myself.
Without the proper tire I say you're doing the right thing!

Saw yall in the woods a few times! I was the guy marking trail that would pass yall then stop lol

Knowing those trails and these conditions, I'll bet tomorrow is close to perfect. Good luck to all!
Rode a few laps around 4pm and it was perfect trail.

It will be pretty tore up by my race tomorrow im sure.

Track is fabulous. Tight and fast.

thanks to Aspear for keeping my bike tonight.

How's it going? Good turnout? Weather is awesome here.

How'd you do? Finish the 2 hours? lol, I'm sure you did.

Back