• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS non series race

Well apparently 2 hour races are more my jam.
3rd in 13-29A
20210103_171936.jpg

2021 Schedule REVISED 11/29 at 11:50am, had to change the May date.
1/23
2/20
3/20
4/17
5/22
6/12
9/11
10/9
11/6
12/4
1/1 tag team

No location info yet.

Is there a race on the 23rd? Can anyone point me to info on that?
They will release it in a week or two. I'd put money on it being in the cedar creek or Columbus area ;)

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I thought you're a 2T guy! What 4T are you wanting??
It would have to be Red. So a Beta 350 race edition.

Have to wait atleast two years for another bike. Hopefully they lose some weight by then.

Who was the kid with the # 1 plate,.... Chandler? KTM 4 banger. He wasn't a big kid but he was So smooth. He was SO far out front it was incredible. He lapped me 2X.
I'm going to join the TORCS series since it starts before TCCRA and TORN. I didn't like getting schooled like a small child but that's racing. This has lit a Fire under my droopy behind. Happy Hour has officially ended for me!

Who was the kid with the # 1 plate,.... Chandler? KTM 4 banger. He wasn't a big kid but he was So smooth. He was SO far out front it was incredible. He lapped me 2X.
I'm going to join the TORCS series since it starts before TCCRA and TORN. I didn't like getting schooled like a small child but that's racing. This has lit a Fire under my droopy behind. Happy Hour has officially ended for me!
Riley Johnson. Grandson to Tom Johnson or TJ as most know him.

So sayeth the bro in the know! I’ll keep my eyes open. Thx.
Until I or someone else host a race it's a sure thing. All the properties are in those two areas.

That young lightning bolt was Riley, Grandson of Tom from TJs

Back