• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS non series race

Until I or someone else host a race it's a sure thing. All the properties are in those two areas.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
And in my book that is sad! Be nice to spread it out. We use to go to Freestone, couple in the hill country, Houston area, and Willis. For whatever reason we don't now.

And in my book that is sad! Be nice to spread it out. We use to go to Freestone, couple in the hill country, Houston area, and Willis. For whatever reason we don't now.
The sxs are the main limiter for where we are able to go. It's why we don't go to zars or spoaks.

Gil is constantly looking for new spots

The sxs are the main limiter for where we are able to go. It's why we don't go to zars or spoaks.

Gil is constantly looking for new spots

And Sterling. I know it's a money maker for him but I hated the addition of SXS. Sterling was terrible last time they ran there. Some of the ruts are still there. And other reasons but I'm nobody! Carry on!

And Sterling. I know it's a money maker for him but I hated the addition of SXS. Sterling was terrible last time they ran there. Some of the ruts are still there. And other reasons but I'm nobody! Carry on!
If it is the difference between having the series around and not, it is a necessary evil. Not sure if it is or not.

I wouldn't mind the sxs at my place. They would make some good rough practice stuff. But I do agree they tear up some dirt and it can screw stuff up permanently.

@WFO75080 it was a pleasure meeting you. Hopefully see you more this year

No doubt if he needs the income. To me it's putting cars on a motorcycle track. Lol. They are not sxs anymore just smaller cars. They are well beyond being a sxs.

No doubt if he needs the income. To me it's putting cars on a motorcycle track. Lol. They are not sxs anymore just smaller cars. They are well beyond being a sxs.
They mark and clear different trail with some crossover usually.

They will use the start, more open trail and the grass track a

6th out of 8. Made the decision to not let him ride the ktm after practice. He couldn't put his foot down in tight sections so he raced the Yamaha.
d4dfe1a45f5d4b85003c4775e1ccb371.jpg
9ed04cf2d8cd0f9b6d2d6e7b23937220.jpg

You need a print of that bottom pic to hang on the wall.:clap:

Yea but the way I heard it he got all his speed from Granpa :mrgreen:
Family is solid for sure. TJ and I battled for almost 20 years. District 20, STORM, and TORCS. Good folks.

6th out of 8. Made the decision to not let him ride the ktm after practice. He couldn't put his foot down in tight sections so he raced the Yamaha.View attachment 283215View attachment 283216

i'd keep two (at times 3-4) bikes at same time for each of my 2 boys back when they were just starting out riding & racing early....one that he can touch ground on, one next size up to grow into. Christmas time was so much fun, b/c that's when i went on the hunt to buy their next bike to grow into.

i'd keep two (at times 3-4) bikes at same time for each of my 2 boys back when they were just starting out riding & racing early....one that he can touch ground on, one next size up to grow into. Christmas time was so much fun, b/c that's when i went on the hunt to buy their next bike to grow into.
We think alike. He already has a kx65

i like your kiddo's tech boots. i know you had to scour the earth to find one in that small in size to fit him
what size is that? 10 toddler?

i like your kiddo's tech boots. i know you had to scour the earth to find one in that small in size to fit him
what size is that? 10 toddler?
They are tech 3S. They have inserts that make them go multiple sizes.

They are size 13. They came with a size 12 insert which we are running. So it's two pairs of boots in one.

They do a terrible job of advertising them

Boots that can grow with a kid. What a cool concept.

Back