• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TORCS sprint races

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
225415553_3673803462721145_8534622890187989462_n.jpg
A

@Aspear posted this in the running TORCS thread but thought it might be buried there. 2 day event, both days separate event. Same class options but course reversed on Sunday. Run one or both days.

This weekend! Anyone going?

Important note came out yesterday, seems they're limiting it to 150 riders each day. Might want to pre-enter.

"Sprint Enduro need to know info;
We will be limiting entries to 150 per day, please pre enter. If you can't pre enter get there early!
We will be racing two test simultaneously, Pro's, A's, and B,s will start on the Enduro Test, C's, Women, and 85's will start on the Cross Test. Racers will switch back and forth between the cross test and the enduro test.
Everybody, including pre entries, bring your helmet to scoring to test your transponder.
If you are new to Sprint Enduro Racing post your questions here."

Still haven't done one. Just old n lazy now. Really sad. Lol

Do you know why they went to 4 tests each course. Courses short? Is there still down time between tests? Sorry. Lot of questions.

Is it 4 laps per course? I thought I read 3 per course.
Not that it really matters…

TORCS

July 29 at 7:08 PM ·

Two days of Sprint Enduro Racing. Race one day or both. 4 cross test and 4 Enduro Test each day. Racers will make four attempts on each test. The total cumulative time from each test will be used for race results. The rider with the fastest cumulative time from the 8 test wins.
Gate Hours;

Do you know why they went to 4 tests each course. Courses short? Is there still down time between tests? Sorry. Lot of questions.
Last year was supposed to be 4 times per test. But turn out caused time constraints. That is one reason they are running simultaneous tests

Understood. After the last two years and with what is coming I may be done. Perfect, totally rebuilt bike sitting the shop. Lonely!
I'm too close, just not sure. 50 years offroad. Leave a big void.

I'm too close, just not sure. 50 years offroad. Leave a big void.
Yep, a huge void. But I have always said that I would save fishing and golf for when the riding is done. Lots of similarities just easier and less crashing/pain. .

Got to ride part of the tests Saturday. The tech delays and time mismanagement on my part prevented me from staying much past noon, so I was unable to get more than 3 tests in. Took me that many laps to remember how to ride a dirt bike, but I really enjoyed what I was able to finish, despite the heat. What a great property. I look forward to the next one. Thx, y’all!

Back