• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Tour of Forts 2.0 Sept 27-29

I'm feeling a lot of love in this thread ...

A fetish for forts? I'll be moto touring in Utah or would have come along to see what it's all about.

I have never visited any of these forts, but its the prospect of witty banter, proper etiquette, and the ensuing raisin of the IQ that has me signing up. I expect to arrive at Graham via 16 around 2 pm at which time I will make a left for Fort Belknap. Hope to see you all there.

Don't worry about any trays for me, I'll just take something from everyone else's tray.
Planning to camp under the stars, but away from any wild animals.

Guys, I'm gonna go ahead and free up my lower bunk/paint bucket reservation now. I had an emergency apendectimy Tuesday evening and while in there they found an absess. I'm finally home and enjoying the comfort of my own bed instead of the hospital "Marquis de Sade" torturous thing I'd been strapped to. I have at least a week or R&R before I can even think about doing anything outside. Ya'll have fun and be safe...

Guys, I'm gonna go ahead and free up my lower bunk/paint bucket reservation now. I had an emergency apendectimy Tuesday evening and while in there they found an absess. I'm finally home and enjoying the comfort of my own bed instead of the hospital "Marquis de Sade" torturous thing I'd been strapped to. I have at least a week or R&R before I can even think about doing anything outside. Ya'll have fun and be safe...
Get better. You will get much more sleep at home.

Reactions: my6
Whoa! take it easy and get well soon

Well still hoping to make this ride, my dirt bike died at the Rich Mountain Rendezvous, just got it back and found the alternator assembly has failed, ordered a new one from Honda, so hope to have it fitted and running in time for this event!! Will be close!!

Gary

Get well soon!

Well still hoping to make this ride, my dirt bike died at the Rich Mountain Rendezvous, just got it back and found the alternator assembly has failed, ordered a new one from Honda, so hope to have it fitted and running in time for this event!! Will be close!!

Gary

Most people will be on their adventure bikes, so don't let that stop you. Bring the S10 (if its running)...

Just rub some dirt on it.

Get well soon.

Can I still get in on this? Bottom bunk? Climbing in and out over Big Dave to take a piss was nerve-racking. The tour itself was bad ***.

I invited my buddy Steve.

Can you believe he is choosing South Padre instead of bunking with me, Doug and whisperin' Dave?

Ouch ... sometimes words hurt.

Back