• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Trade retreat for photography services

Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Squires
Would you and your family like a retreat north of Waco for a couple of days in exchange for some photography services?

We have listed our house for short term rental

Our pictures are lacking but it’s the best I know how to do. Our lighting is off and I don’t have the artistic eye to stage the pictures properly. I’m sure you photography buffs here could do a better job.

Your family could go visit the Silos and/or just spend a few days in a country setting. Many of you may have attended the campout and thanksgiving events we have hosted here.

Let me know if you have interest. You would have the entire house and property, we would be gone. I ask that you take more appealing pictures inside and out.

Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neat place. I assume the rear boundary is that fence? Can you keep the vegetation managed to keep the view (is that another property just beyond the fenceline). This is the great shot for the whole place. Awesome!

Heck of a deal. I told my wife and she said YES! But, my problem is timing. It would probably be 2-3 months before we could get out that way. If you don't have any takers by then, I'd be interested.

Neat place. I assume the rear boundary is that fence? Can you keep the vegetation managed to keep the view (is that another property just beyond the fenceline). This is the great shot for the whole place. Awesome!

Our property actually extends to the bottom of the cliff but we kept losing grandchildren so we put up the fence. And yes, to keep the vegetation at bay is a monumental task.

My daughter in law is a published photographer. Published in multiple magazines world wide. I’ll forward your offer to her.

Heck of a deal. I told my wife and she said YES! But, my problem is timing. It would probably be 2-3 months before we could get out that way. If you don't have any takers by then, I'd be interested.

Well even if I have my photography needs met, I will still make you a greatly reduced rate to come stay just for your kind offer. Multiple artistic perspectives couldn’t hurt.

Well even if I have my photography needs met, I will still make you a greatly reduced rate to come stay just for your kind offer. Multiple artistic perspectives couldn’t hurt.

:thumb:

I stayed for a couple of nights last year for a ride. Wow! What a view. This would be a great place for a family gathering...

give My Daughter in law a shout out at Kourtnie.scholz&gmail.com
She is interested if you are still looking.
My apologies for not getting the two of you together sooner.

Back