• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Train in Celina

Reaction score
One of my photos from today's ride...

4468859790_3fbd7b1485_b.jpg

20mm f/22

I like it. Very crisp, with nice colors.

I find it interesting that they chock the wheels, and I wonder what those chrome cylinders are above the windows (between the two red lights)?

Sure is an interesting piece of gear..... So the four chromed whistles make it a highly farkeled track maintainer? :mrgreen:

I might have tried to compose it so the chain-link fence, light poles, power lines, person and building to the right were not in the shot. I probably would move closer to the tracks for a sharper angle on the train to eliminate them.

The pink gear and blue sky is a cool combination side by side.

The perspective is a little distracting to me. I would have preferred more distance between you and the train then zoom in to frame the shot so that the verticle lines are more vertical at the sides. I do love the color mix.

Back