• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TRIALS! Emma Long trials competition...

Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Last Name
Fry
Giddiup!

_DSC4407b.jpg

I got a bunch of fun shots, I'll post a few shortly. This is the 1st and a placeholder... I had a few guys ask where they could buy the photos :lol2: I told them I wasn't one of "those guys", but I was planning on posting a few here anyway and they could email me if they're interested in seeing more. Maybe I should get a site set up for that :trust:

Anyway, this trials thing is cool. Tomorrow's going to be a nice day and I'm going back out. Anyone is welcome to join...

I'd love to try out as trials bike some day. Just not available in H-town. I don't know if it's something I'd like or have a knack for until I'd try one. But it would cure my problem with not standing enough.:doh:

I used to ride a Honda Reflex (still do but it seems to be a scooter now!) out to the trials site about 30 miles away, swapped countershaft sprockets to lower the gearing and competed in our events. I took Rookie Class champ my first year. I took up trials because I ALWAYS fall in the dirt and trials lets you fall slowly!

I'd love to try out as trials bike some day. Just not available in H-town. I don't know if it's something I'd like or have a knack for until I'd try one. But it would cure my problem with not standing enough.:doh:
Same here; I've always been curious, and after watching the guys, I'm itching to ride one. I was surprised that they ride these bikes just like I ride my mountain bike on super technical trails; hopping for balance and pauses, pivoting on wheels... I didn't realize these bikes were light enough to be ridden that way. My only problem will be finding a way to blip the throttle they way they do without a wrist...:ponder:

I used to ride a Honda Reflex (still do but it seems to be a scooter now!) out to the trials site about 30 miles away, swapped countershaft sprockets to lower the gearing and competed in our events. I took Rookie Class champ my first year. I took up trials because I ALWAYS fall in the dirt and trials lets you fall slowly!
That's it! Yesterday I was looking at these bikes thinking and picturing one with a headlight etc, and wonder where I got that image and if it actually existed. So I googled you bike, and that's the one I was picturing. Hmm... wonder what I could pick one up used for?

Great shot.
Thanks. Yesterday was an experiment; I've never tried photographing moving object or any kind of sport before... never was really really interested to be honest. I went out yesterday more to watch, then ended up having more fun taking pictures. Today I going to take picures...

That's it! Yesterday I was looking at these bikes thinking and picturing one with a headlight etc, and wonder where I got that image and if it actually existed. So I googled you bike, and that's the one I was picturing. Hmm... wonder what I could pick one up used for?
I see them on eBay quite a bit, usually for about a grand. I loved mine. There is nothing quite like riding a trials section that is easy and signaling your turns!!:lol2: :rofl: :rider:

Riding a trials bike will without a doubt make you a better rider

Back