• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Trials Skils

Reaction score
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
Slover
I invited 6 time National Champ Ryan Young down to teach a group of us some trials techniques as a fair size group of
us have been riding trials almost as much as our Enduros

It was 2 intense days of training but it was fun we had 17 students and learned a lot of new skills and the correct way to do
some of the things we had been doing but not quite correctly

Ryan is a fantastic trainer, very patient with everyone from young guys we had an 8 year old girl and 10 year old boy up to I think our oldest was
66 years young

I was too busy learning and having fun to take any photos but some were and as soon as i get them I will post some up.

Oh man I would have loved to attended !!! Sounds like a killer opportunity

I see the Montessa in the tag line, not really any interest on this forum in trials I did post it up on the CTTA and NTTA facebooks as
that seems to be the most trials info I see for local events.

We generally ride down at Zars at least once a week you are welcome to come ride any time

Back