• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Trick or Treat...

Reaction score
First Name
Brotha
Last Name
J
...why you running little kid!?

TheFrogSkullKing.jpg

Spider House

I like it!

Maybe try a reshoot that shows a bit more of the subjects left eye? It sort of gets lost in the shadow. More eye would be pretty spooky.

I was trying to figure out how to make the shutter stay open longer. I put the manual in a "safe" place. :doh: Plus, I was too lazy to go back inside and get the remote. So the shot it slightly out of focus.

I think on a D80, you have a "S" or Shutter mode on a dial somewhere. Spin it to that, then probably with a wheel? on your thumb/trigger finger spin to an appropriate slower speed.

Or, put it on "A" or aperature mode and adjust the f/stop smaller to increase the shutter speed.

Easiest solution is to bump your ISO up considerably and you won't need a long shutter speed..... Just don't forget to move it back down to a reasonable one afterwards.

As for your user manual, click here:
http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/d80/users-guide/d80-users-guide.pdf

Thanks! I saved the page too. No doubt I'll run across the manual when I'm looking for something else important.

Back