• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Trike Shop North DFW

Reaction score
First Name
Derrick
Last Name
Wilson
My Dad has a Honda Goldwing Trike and he is not mechanically inclined enough to work on it. He has been trying to find a shop that will work on it, but all the ones that he has been told to go to have turned him away with the reason being that it is a trike, or it is too old.

My Dad just informed me he got a hold of a place called Bikes to Trikes and they told him they can work on it.

Just to let you know, it is a 2003 Honda Goldwing with a CSS trike kit. He was looking to get a engine serviced and the differential services.

If you know a better place, especially if it is closer to Denton I can pass it along to him. Thanks everyone.

Did he try DFW Honda in Grapevine? - they sell & service trikes

They told him it was too old and was modified because of the trike kit.

They told him it was too old and was modified because of the trike kit.
That's odd about being to old, that's where I take my 2002 Goldwing (not triked) when service work is needed, but it has been about 3 years since I had it up there for any work.

If your near Conroe, stay away from Cut & Shoot Customs. Not a good shop...
What's the basis for your comment?
I've heard nothing but high praise for the owner & the conversion / service work his shop provides from the folks that have used Cut & Shoot.

PM ME AND I WILL INFORM YOU OF MY EXPERIENCE WITH THIS SHOP AND THE OWNER, CALL IF YOU LIKE. 7138589415. LEAVE A MESSAGE ABOUT TRIKES AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK.

My dad took his to Bikes2Trikes, it isn't going well. He is going to bring it 6 hours down to me.

Which model bike is your Dad having converted, and which rear-end did he decide on ? I regret not shopping around more than I did. What has been the major problem with Bikes2Trikes ?

Back