• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Triumph Trophy stuff - 1998 +/-

Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Last Name
Christie
++ ALL ITEMS SOLD ++

HI

OK - so I sold my Triumph Trophy

I had collected lots of parts for it - sold some off, here is the rest.

I would prefer a one-price-gets-all. Here's the list:

• Scotts brand stainless-steel oil filter. Filters better than paper, flows WAY better than paper, and lets you see what your filter is trapping. With a new set of rubber o-rings, too.
  • Used (96 Tiger 900) switchgear – right with throttle tube, too.

• Used (model?) switchgear – right with throttle tube, too. Euro style – so the headlight has an OFF position.
  • Seat – originally from a Trident (?), but fits Trophy (and the other same-base models). Something to use while you're having a custom seat built onto your pan (or use this pan).
  • Air Box & filter – used. Snorkle screens, too. A $70 part on Bikebandit.
  • Foot shift lever and linkage. Used, but very good shape. Another useful spare. $160 for these on Bikebandit.
  • Countershaft sprocket cover – sound, needs cleaned and painted. If yours is broken, buy this.
  • NEW HEL brand rear brake line, blue.
  • OEM rear brake master cylinder cover (the metal plate that prevents you kicking the master cylinder). $26 on Bikebandit..
  • Left side tank infill – around the fuel knob. This is the one with the textured finish (some years were smooth).
  • OEM brake line set.
  • OEM Clutch push rod (used, but cleaned up) and seal. If this leaks, oil drips onto your left header / exhaust pipe and you smoke a lot – plus mist gets on the left side of the rear tire.
  • 1998 Trophy Owners Manual and cover.
  • New Motion-Pro 6mm hex jet wrench. Free with you buying other stuff.
  • OEM Fan thermostatic switch retainer. Free with you buying other stuff.
  • OEM Horn. Free with you buying other stuff.
  • OEM Top box rubber retainer (only 1). Free with you buying other stuff.
  • Oil filter o-rings. New. Some are thicker than others – I don’t know why. Free with you buying other stuff.

I may also have these - need to check:

• Sprockets – five (5) of them: OEM 18T, aftermarket 17T, 18T, and 40T, all in great shape, plus a never-installed Aluminum 43T. So a gearing range of 2.53 (43/17) to 2.22 (40/18). Sprockets are – what – about $25 each, plus postage? So this is worth about $100.
  • New EBC clutch plate set. Never installed.

I am located in NE Houston - I will give you a coffee or a beer when you arrive, and help you put this stuff into your car.

Tht total "new" value above is like $600 - I'll obviously take a lot less.

Neil

Last edited:
Back