• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Want to Buy FOUND - TW200 - FOUND

texaspatrick

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Looking for a TW200 for a new female rider!

Ideally we’d like one that looks like it wasn’t on fire at some point, but I’ve fixed up a few of them over the years. The main stipulation is it needs a title.

I’m located in Austin, but travel throughout the state regularly. Have cash in hand. Shoot me a text or PM - 512-939-2247

Ideally we’d like one that looks like it wasn’t on fire at some point

That is funny. I have checked out some used bikes that definitely fit that description even though their owners thought they were the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow :-P

Well, we had our sights set on one, but the seller backed out, so we are back on the market!

What happened to that cool retro XT225 you bought?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Turns out she didn't like the way it rode. She learned on the TW and is now dead set on it. I'm torn on selling it or not, it's almost like a time capsule. Might pass it on to someone else for the same price we paid, which was very, very little, it's just hard to let go of something so unique. Got it up to 60mph in the neighborhood, but haven't put more than 20 miles on it since the snow storm we got!

Turns out she didn't like the way it rode. She learned on the TW and is now dead set on it. I'm torn on selling it or not, it's almost like a time capsule. Might pass it on to someone else for the same price we paid, which was very, very little, it's just hard to let go of something so unique. Got it up to 60mph in the neighborhood, but haven't put more than 20 miles on it since the snow storm we got!
Man, hate to hear it. For $1500.... that's a great piece of motorcycle history. Somebody snatch this thing up. I swore off carburetors or it'd be in the garage.
That's too bad she didn't like it, but everyone knows Tdub's are undeniable.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ended up with a little Tdub last night, thanks for the help everyone! Going to be listing a little cherry of a 1994 XT225 with 1,800 miles next week if the TWTex member I'm talking to decides to pass on it. Needs a little TLC, but runs and rides. We'll be posting it up for $1400!

No need to post it, I will buy it if he doesn't. Done. PM me when ready. Thanks, Steve

Back