• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TwoWheeledTexans have now been EVERYWHERE

Chuck, and all who contributed pics,
The video is just the coolest thing. No way I can ever express how much I've enjoyed it and how much I appreciate the effort that went into it.:clap:

I started watching it but it suddenly stopped?

Looks awesome!

If it is less than 10 minutes, it can easily be posted on youtube. How long is it supposed to be?

I started watching it but it suddenly stopped?

Looks awesome!

If it is less than 10 minutes, it can easily be posted on youtube. How long is it supposed to be?

Did you download it or watch the web version?
The PC version (download) is about 5 and a half minutes.
I have an MPEG file but it is 388 megabytes long!

Did you download it or watch the web version?
The PC version (download) is about 5 and a half minutes.
I have an MPEG file but it is 388 megabytes long!

I watched the web version. All the other options gave me some sort of error.

If it is less than 10 min in length, try uploading it on youtube. I don't know if they care about MB, I never had a problem uploading anything yet. I do know they cut off the length at 10 min, last time I checked.

Wow Chuck, ,TWTs have now been everywhere' is Excellent Outstanding! My wife had begun her daily 827 questions session just as I punched the play button. While enjoying the great pics and theme song, she must have heard me saying stuff like "wow", "oh yes, yes", "gotta do that" and "that's inspiring"! After I played the video twice, I noticed she was really upbeat but expressed concern that the decorator would arrive about the time we'd be signing the papers for one of those nice cars with the three pointed star hood ornaments:eek2: Well, anyway thanks for a 'riveting' presentation. Neal

I'm braggin' on ya over on the FJR forum, there is a version or two on youtube but TWT's is the best. Bluebonnets, BBQ and pie says Texas for sure.

the exe did not work, the presentation take for ever over a T3 line (work) and I just did not try the flash...
Just use microsoft video thing (Xp Media) and slap the pictures, sync the sound and save for web 1MB access....

the exe did not work, the presentation take for ever over a T3 line (work) and I just did not try the flash...

I just downloaded the EXE from work - it was very slow but ran.
I'll reboot the server tonight and that should help.

Just use microsoft video thing (Xp Media) and slap the pictures, sync the sound and save for web 1MB access....

??? :huh:
:scratch:

Chuck, et al, I gave a copy of this to my daughter to take to her 9th Grade Geography teacher. It was a HUGE hit! She and all the kids loved it. Great, great job!

I don't know why I've taken so long to post a follow-up, but THANKS AGAIN, CHUCK. This is just the coolest thing. I've got it on DVD and over recent weeks have shown to about half the people I know... most aren't scooter riders but they still love it.

Terrific job.

Great job. Makes you want to saddle up and hit the towns you haven't been thru.

I upgraded my slide show software & they have added the output to You Tube, so I signed up & uploaded the video. I am not sure how long it will last based on a recent TWT thread on music copyrights, but it's there now.

Try this Everywhere Texas on YouTube (new link 29 Jan 2019)

It is only the song and doesn't include the credits. The resolution is not as good as a DVD and much less that the PC version.

:shrug:

Last edited:
Chuck, I just finished watching the DVD for the 37th time that you gave me at the Friday Night M&G. WOW! That is great!

What a way to get the new guy drooling to ride! Thanks!

Truly awesome job. The selection/editing/timing of photos was PERFECT. This should be on TV as a Texas Dept. of Tourism ad!

Awesome, awesome, awesom! :clap:

Now... since the year is coming to an end the question must be asked.

What are we going to do next year?:-P

Back