So after spending a little over an hour tracking down a bad ground in the lights of a borrowed trailer, we are finally heading out. Had hoped to be on the road by 6:00am, but 7:45 beats not going at all! See y’all for dinner later.
I was thinkin bout The Fillin Station on 62 next to the Ice Cream Parlor...open 7amAnyone going to Mertie Maes in the morning?
+1 for breakfastI was thinkin bout The Fillin Station on 62 next to the Ice Cream Parlor...open 7am
What about Merties?
############################### Everyone ....remember..... The Turkey Trot is happnin this weekend in Yellville. The whole town will be covered up with people.
Dont go there unless you have plenty of time ta kill.
Pacman and RZ500Rich on the road in Arkansas
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
That's not just any road....that's Push Mountain....might be my favorite road in the state.
Although....the gravel in the right hand turns going out is a bit irritating. You have to rein it back quite a bit to make sure you stay in the track. Someday someone will go sweep that road and it will be awesome again.
Yall have fun..... work pulled me out of town on Wednesday getting me back yesterday morning. I almost went up last night but the weather didn't look ideal and someone scheduled a Friday meeting for me so I just decided it was too much effort to try and make it this time.
I'm going to have to just take the time off and block it out if I'm ever going to make it.
Looks like I won't make it Saturday.
Hope you guys get some riding in Saturday morning before the afternoon rain.
Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
1-Always love your pictures!Glad to see you guys had a good ride Friday despite the rain. We had a wet drive home.
Looking at the radar this morning, Saturday is looking pretty nasty
We had a fantastic dual sport ride on Thursday, even with the flat, which is all part of the adventure. Even with the sunshine Daniel was cold most of the day. It is hard finding good gear small enough to fit him, especially rain gear. In warmer weather he might be okay, but rain and 50 F would have been a bad situation for him. As disappointing as it was for all of us, heading home was the right choice. As badly as he wanted to ride again, even Daniel reluctantly agreed.