• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT Arkansas/Missouri Fall Rally 9/22 - 9/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for keeping this going, folks. I've been out of town for the week, & didnt get to look at TWT all week. I'll get everything updated as soon as I get through 2000 and something unread posts.....

Eulogite said:
Hmm,this group is starting to look fast.
That had not escaped my notice. If there is tremendous disparity in comfort levels amongst the participants evident in the first half-day, we'll consider making two or more groups to facilitate everybody's rapidity tolerance and size of the group. (How's that for a grammatical challenge?)

FWIW, in my experience, the "fastest" spot to ride is last in the high tolerance group. Slowest spot is leading the low tolerance group. YMMV.

Kidder, sorry you cant make it. Did you unreserve your room already?

Updated participant list pending. If you are definitely IN, and are looking to share a room, PM me. There may be room sharing spots still available.

It looks like all of the blocked in rooms are spoken for. If there is significant interest, I'll see about reserving some more at our group rate.

Remember to check the first page in this thread for trip updates!!

Last edited:
Jon The Buddha said:
Nah, man, just bring it with you....and plenty of your avatar. :eat:

We'll do, my friend! Nothing like an ice cold Shiner or 5 to cool off with after a long days ride!:chug:

Jon The Buddha said:
Mmmmmmmmm......Shiner...:drool:

I like the way you guys think.

There is still 1 or 2 trailer spots available from Houston or points en route. PM me if you're interested.

There may be room sharing spots available. PM me if you're interested.

STrider said:
There is still 1 or 2 trailer spots available from Houston or points en route. PM me if you're interested.

Are you coming up I-35 through Oklahoma City?? I was thinking about riding the bike, but if you are passing this way anyway I might take you up on the offer.

Matt-
a buddy of mine who recently relocated to Baatoon Ruuuuuge will be joining us.
(Larry M. - he use to live in Hou, and has been to a few ButtBurners and a HillCountry trip with us/TWT)

He procured a room just last week, outside of the group..60$ So I guess there's a few rooms left?

:miffed: :tears: :help: :angryfire

I'm out. I just found out yesterday that I have to replace my heat pump system for major $$ :eek2: and as I was out yesterday in the backyard, I discovered that I have a water leak of some sort seeping through the brick wall. I'm tapped out for money for a while. :giveup:

me too...just spent 2600 on my truck and my 3500 for my daughter's divorce...i just ride around the block for next year or so...

:tab I'd like to do shirts. There will be one color/design because of the limited number. I need to know ASAP who wants one, not maybe, but for real and is willing to put up the cash. Grey or White shirt body, black graphic on the back, helmet logo on the front left breast pocket location. Cost will be same as the ones in the TWT shirt thread in the General Forum. I have about 2 weeks before I have to have the money in hand to place the order. Shirts will be mailed to you directly and hopefully in time for the rally. Here is what it will look like, different text though:

TWTArk06.jpg

Final color will be based on what makes the image look best. So either light body with black image, or dark body with lighter image. Suggestions?

Still a 'maybe' for the event/trip but I'll take some shirts in whatever the final color choice is. Make it one 'M' and one 'XL'.

Well, I did say the text would be different :-P

Okay, let me get it squared away with the Shirt guy and I'll post here so you can actually place orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back