• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT Arkansas/Missouri Fall Rally 9/22 - 9/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
FJRMike,
Shirt: oops...large [edit: doh! guess the shirt info wasn't meant for me, eh?]
Room: sorry, but guess you did not get my earlier PM...got a roomie. Thanks a bunch for the offer, would take you up on it otherwise.

Last edited:
Howdy,

Here is what the shirts will look like:
http://tattooprod.com/proof_pages/twtexas-ark_rally.htm

I may change the color to dark blue body with white graphics. The graphics won't change though. If you don't care one way or the other and want to get your order in now, keep reading ;-)

:tab Okay, here is the deal. IF you want a shirt(s), you can Paypal me the money. It will be $21 per shirt. I will need you to include your shipping address, desired size(s), and also make sure to let me know it is for the Arkansas ride!!

Send Paypal payments to: Tourmeister@twtex.com

You can send checks if you like. The cost is $20 per shirt if you pay with a check/money order. Mail them to:

Arkansas Shirt
Scott Friday
1617 Woodland Lane
Huntsville, Tx. 77340

The checks need to be here ASAP! I will post a deadline when I know for sure, but it is not likely to be much beyond Labor Day, so don't delay if you want the shirt. NO ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN AFTER THE DEADLINE.

Shirts will be shipped to you directly, hopefully in time for you to take them with you on the ride.

This is still an open registration correct? I'm going to see if i can get a room and go.

I'm in! There are still two rooms left in that block. I will trailer to mena thurs. night and ride up friday.

mitch

I'm still looking for room on a trailer if anyone is coming through (or near) Oklahoma City.

However, I will be riding there otherwise, so if anyone is riding through (or near) here, let me know and we can hook up and ride together. :rider:

-Jon-

texasred, I got you on the D list.

Everybody that's been puttin' off makin plans 'cuz its so far out, now's the time to get on the stick. Less than one month 'til were ridin the back roads of AR/MO.

We have a good group of fun folks goin, i'm looking forward to seein everybody!!

JUst try'n to get an update on things. Anyone from the metromess riding up?
Anybody needs a bed, I've still got a room to share. Anybody in DFW still have trailer space? fuel costs to share? Possibly Texasred,Lifeofadnvtr,Mnupran? Come on cooler weather!!!

I was thinking about riding up to Arlington thursday and staying with my daughter, then head out to Arkansas early friday morning. I would like to hook up with a group from the DFW area for the ride up friday if anyones interested.

Guys and gals, I have a trailer but it's in Lawton, OK. It's enclosed and will hold two bikes. I plan on riding so I'm not needing it. Just PM me if you want to use it for the event.

busarider1 said:
Guys and gals, I have a trailer but it's in Lawton, OK. It's enclosed and will hold two bikes. I plan on riding so I'm not needing it. Just PM me if you want to use it for the event.

Which bike are you riding? Busa? Strom? You coming through OKC?

Jon The Buddha said:
Which bike are you riding? Busa? Strom? You coming through OKC?

Jon,
Are we still good to split a room? It's been a while since we made the arrangement.

pacman1 said:
Jon,
Are we still good to split a room? It's been a while since we made the arrangement.

Yeah, man. Still good with me.

However...after reading about your physical deminsions in another thread, I'm hoping like heck you didn't just get out of prision. :nono:

:-P :-P :-P

So far, three shirts ordered. Need about 12 to do the deal. If we don't make that, refunds will be promptly issued. A link to the shirt info is in the first post of the thread on page one.

Jon The Buddha said:
Yeah, man. Still good with me.

However...after reading about your physical deminsions in another thread, I'm hoping like heck you didn't just get out of prision. :nono:

:-P :-P :-P

Don't worry. I'm completely rehabilitated.:lol2::trust:

Tourmeister said:
So far, three shirts ordered. Need about 12 to do the deal. If we don't make that, refunds will be promptly issued. A link to the shirt info is in the first post of the thread on page one.

Scott, can you list who has paid for a shirt so we know you have received payment.

Thanks!

I'll get that done this evening when I get home.

Hey folks, looks like I lost my trailer spot to Ar. :doh: Is there anyone else in the Metromess, or passing through the Metromess, that I can hitch a ride with? I live just south of Ft Worth in Burleson, but I'm willing to meet you elsewhere in the area. TIA

Eulogite - (1) XL
rp_hdao - (1) M and (1) XL
STRider - (1) XL
Thermalser - (1) L

Total of five shirts

Last edited:
OK, looks like I going to get to ride to Arkansas.:rider: Now I'm looking for anyone riding from the DFW area. FZ1Nutt?? Are you still riding up?

Now I'm gonna to have to figger out how to strap a case of Shiner to the RedRex!:chug:

You're welcome to come a little further east and ride with us, but we're not leaving Cumby until a little after 1PM that Friday.

Eulogite said:
You're welcome to come a little further east and ride with us, but we're not leaving Cumby until a little after 1PM that Friday.

That's definately doable. Of course, that route will take through Greenville, so I'll have to stop at Puddin' Hill for some chocolate.:eat:

What route are you folks taking up from Cumby?

I'm thinking Paris-Antlers, then 271 to Poteau, 59 to 412 and then cross the OK-AR border. I would rather take 2 from Antlers, but the tradeoff is how much night riding and ETA.

An option would be Hwy 2 at Antlers, then take 40 over to 59 (or 82 and 10 to 412).

My general strategy will be to stay twisty and scenic as long as possible, with the option of jumping on slab at twilight.

Well, I just stumbled onto this thread tonight and just by chance the Wife and I are planning a Eureka trip over the same weekend. So I guess you can mark us down for a spot as well. We will be riding up and camping at the KOA just outside of town. Anyone from the DFW area is more than welcome to ride up with us, but we aren't riding on Friday. We were going to ride up on Thursday morning and then ride home on Sunday. We both have to be back at work on Monday so we will only be able to do a group ride with you all on Saturday. Now I can't wait.

pacman1 said:
OK, looks like I going to get to ride to Arkansas.:rider: Now I'm looking for anyone riding from the DFW area. FZ1Nutt?? Are you still riding up?

Feel free to come with us, but we're leaving out on Thrusday in the AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back