• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

TWT Embroidered patches! How to order...

Personally I would make the helmet bigger and the text smaller. Maybe move the helmet down the patch and just have the text at the top. $2 on the way

Just a thought, but how about not having the "twtex.com"? I think it would allow the helmet to be bigger and doesn't break the round symentry. Just a thought.

Just a thought, but I don't suppose they can make the white thread reflective ??

If you have only the initial letters in capital, it would be more readable an the helmet would have more space.
But this is probably not a democratic design, choose what you like. After all, it was your idea...

If you have only the initial letters in capital, it would be more readable an the helmet would have more space.
But this is probably not a democratic design, choose what you like. After all, it was your idea...

+ 1.

Timbercat
Tapatalk HD from my iPad

Haha, true about it not being totally democratic- I did want to make sure there were no major complaints though... :)

I would like to have Tourmeister's feedback before proceeding. I told Patch Superstore that I would confirm the design Monday morning.

I would leave out the website address as well. I still think it won't come out as neat and clear like seeing on the screen, then the helmet could move down. If it were me, I would also make the border ring in black and not blue. But whatever is decided I ordered one anyone anyway!

Okay, here's the final version with the "twtex.com" removed and the helmet enlarged in the center. Reflective background was not an option.

twtfinal.jpg

Patches should be here in about 2-3 weeks!

Agree, looks good. Thanks.

From mobile

Last edited:
Had forgotten about this... it looks very nice!

Let me know when you ship them out I may or may not be here. I might be on my way to Cali andmight haveto have mine redirected.

Let me know when you ship them out I may or may not be here. I might be on my way to Cali andmight haveto have mine redirected.

No problem, I'll check with you before sending it out.

I will get back in town next Thursday and will probably just ship them all out Friday or Saturday...

So, that takes care of the preorders - who else wants one? :trust:

No problem, I'll check with you before sending it out.

I will get back in town next Thursday and will probably just ship them all out Friday or Saturday...

So, that takes care of the preorders - who else wants one? :trust:

I'll be gone by then so I'll send ya a good address out in Cali to send it to. I still don't have my new mailing address.

To all those who've ordered already, I will get these in the mail to you on Saturday.

To anyone else who wants one, I've got plenty. Send your payment via Paypal (instructions in the 1st post) and I can ship yours out this weekend too!

Back