• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

TWT Embroidered patches! How to order...

Another

ury3uve2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The patches look really good. Job well done :thumb:

Great to be seeing them sewn on some riding gear now! :rider:

Also, Lonestar BMW in Austin will soon be selling some of these patches in the store if you prefer a face-to-face transaction.:thumb:

Just an update on the patches, they are still available.

I will sell them for $7 each or two for $10 at this point. And 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Tourmeister for site maintenance. So really, you're making a donation to TWT and get a free patch! :clap:

Really, it would be best if I could sell these in person at all the Pie Runs. As much as I love pie and love to ride, it does not work with my schedule most of the time to attend...

But, I will try to send some down with someone on future pie runs for just this reason.

Really, it would be best if I could sell these in person at all the Pie Runs. As much as I love pie and love to ride, it does not work with my schedule most of the time to attend...

But, I will try to send some down with someone on future pie runs for just this reason.

I work Saturdays also,but beg for that day off to see my TWT family.:rider::eat::sun: Drew

Reviving the thread here; Are there still any patches left over that I can buy?

If so, let me know and I'll take 2 for $10! (maybe even 4 for $20, but we'll see) :D

Although, I can only pay in cash right now, and I would be happy to mail it to you if you can accept cash.

Reviving the thread here; Are there still any patches left over that I can buy?

If so, let me know and I'll take 2 for $10! (maybe even 4 for $20, but we'll see) :D

Although, I can only pay in cash right now, and I would be happy to mail it to you if you can accept cash.

Yes, I do still have patches! I have no problem with you mailing me cash- just be aware you're taking a bit of a risk. Make sure it is well concealed. I'll send you a PM...

I've still got patches left if you have a bare spot on your riding gear that is just begging for the vibrant colors of a limited-run, embroidered Two Wheeled Texans patch! :trust:

Yes, I still have plenty left!

At this point, they are 2 for $10 or $7 each. You can send it via Paypal (address in first post of this thread) or PM me for a mailing address.

Thanks! :sun:

So yeah... I sold my bike and don't hang out here anymore, but I still have all these patches.

Does anyone wanna take this over? I will mail them all to you free of charge- Tourmeister? :sun:

Back