• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

TWT Embroidered patches! How to order...

Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Alright guys, Two Wheeled Texans embroidered patches are here and available for sale!

patchtwt.jpg

The patches are $10 each and that will cover postage in the continental U.S.

1) The main method of payment should be through Paypal. Make sure you give me your mailing address and also your screen name so I can keep all of this straight. The Paypal address is: lisaandjamieshipman@gmail.com (yeah I know that's a lot of characters)... :lol2:

2) If you don't want to use Paypal, you can PM me and we can exchange info for you to mail me payment.

3) If you see me at Burger Box on Fridays, or at future pie runs and events, you can buy one in person.

Once I've sold most of them I will make a donation to the site.

lotofpatches.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in for one. I need to unlock my PayPal, though. Every time I use it someplace far away from my house, they assume I got hacked and lock my account down.

Payment sent for 3. Let me know if further info is needed.

Looking forward to seeing these! :-)

Okay, I had them make the vowels a little more legible- this should be the final version... Unless there are major disagreements over the weekend! :sun:

finalfy.jpg

Also, anyone else want to order one and help speed this along? I'm less than $2 short of placing the order, but if I try to add money to the balance from my bank account that will take 3-5 business days!

:giveup:

Back