• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT Fall Arkansas/Missouri Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there Pacman!

I have been away from this group of awesome guys for a while, but as with any other great relationship, you don't have to see each other everyday to know you can pick up exactly where you left off last time... even if a considerable amount of time has passed. :chug:

Very familiar with the group and the rules, so no issues in that regard. Just wanted to say I am looking forward to the trip.

Thank you so much for taking care of the reservations Tangor!

Cheers!

Cam

Well alright, then! Looks like we're going to have a mini Ape meet going on in the TWTex camp.

Are your friends TWTex members? If not I'd encourage them to sign up. They are more than welcome to join us either way, but it would be good for them to log in and take a look around. I'd also encourage them to read the TWT Rules of the Road post, just so they'd know what to expect on the ride. Not trying to dissuade anyone from coming, just want everyone to be informed.

I'll get you guys added to the list, and glad you guys signed up!

Thanks!

I'll encourage them to do so. I have sent them the thread to the ride and Rules of the Road.

Buellboy, Scott is a neighbor of Ron and I, all of us including Scott have ridden together for years.

Is it October yet!

Welp, sadly I must back out, pacman. There's an annual job I do that's going to conflict this time around. I'll miss meeting and hanging out with all of you... Maybe next time.

I will call Larry and release my room. I guess it's one on the first floor since I was one of the first to register.

Randy

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

Hey there Pacman!

I have been away from this group of awesome guys for a while, but as with any other great relationship, you don't have to see each other everyday to know you can pick up exactly where you left off last time... even if a considerable amount of time has passed. :chug:

Very familiar with the group and the rules, so no issues in that regard. Just wanted to say I am looking forward to the trip.

Thank you so much for taking care of the reservations Tangor!

Cheers!

Cam

Glad to have you on board, Cam!

Welp, sadly I must back out, pacman. There's an annual job I do that's going to conflict this time around. I'll miss meeting and hanging out with all of you... Maybe next time.

I will call Larry and release my room. I guess it's one on the first floor since I was one of the first to register.

Randy

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

Bummer! Hopefully you'll catch us the next go-round.

OK change from maybe to I've made the reservation with Larry. Be riding that way I think on the 12th. See y'all

I'm in. I am certainly interested in getting dirty! Elsa, my wife, found out the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs is said to be the most haunted hotel in the US. She's coming along for the haunted hotel tour. We got tickets for Friday night. Friday the 13th, that is. >;-)

I'm in. I am certainly interested in getting dirty! Elsa, my wife, found out the Crescent Hotel in Eureka Springs is said to be the most haunted hotel in the US. She's coming along for the haunted hotel tour. We got tickets for Friday night. Friday the 13th, that is. >;-)

Excellent! I'll get you added to the list.

My wife, on the other hand, will stay as far away as possible from the Crescent Hotel and any other structure suspected or known to be haunted. Instead, she'll be enjoying the spas and baths, and taking in the "scenery" of the inside of every single shop she can find. :lol2:

Did you book a room at the Swiss Village Inn?

Excellent! I'll get you added to the list.

My wife, on the other hand, will stay as far away as possible from the Crescent Hotel and any other structure suspected or known to be haunted. Instead, she'll be enjoying the spas and baths, and taking in the "scenery" of the inside of every single shop she can find. :lol2:

Did you book a room at the Swiss Village Inn?

I did. I spoke to Larry and got a room. We briefly considered staying at the Crescent, however, the price not the perpetual occupants, made us reconsider. We decided $59 was better than over $200 a night.

I did. I spoke to Larry and got a room. We briefly considered staying at the Crescent, however, the price not the perpetual occupants, made us reconsider. We decided $59 was better than over $200 a night.

:thumb:

Circling back around on the t-shirt question: Does anyone want an official TWT Fall Rally shirt? I can throw something together using online templates. The cost would probably be $20ish depending on quantity.

EDIT on the T-shirt post.

Working on a slightly different design, and waiting on admin approval. I'll post a new pic later on.

Last edited:
I would definately buy ond if my size was avaiable. I wear a 4xl and don't mind paying extra for it if need be. I realize ordering a single big size t-shirt can complicate the order so it's no big deal if it's not available.

Original post has been updated with T-shirt ordering instructions. Post up if you have any questions.

My sweet wife thinks I need to make this ride so I'm in. I'll room with Mac Daddy. Thanks

I'm planning to ride up from Burleson on Thursday the 12th so if anyone wants to ride together let me know.

Great news, lynard! I'll probably be riding up on the 12th also, if I don't end up trailering. I should know in the next couple of weeks.

Cool. Let me know if you want to ride up together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back