• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TWT Fall Arkansas/Missouri Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a really good comment but I'll refrain...

Don't forget to order your t-shirt! Tomorrow is the last day!

GPS Files

For those who would like the routes for their nav systems, I put the files in a Google Drive directory, each day with a separate folder, each folder having the files in a variety of formats.

If there's a format you need that isn't there, let me know and I'll see if Furkot can supply it.

Click here for the Drive directory.

Thanks for the files Pacman, I'll get'em transferred sometime before the event. Its getting closer and I'm getting excited. :rider:

I dont hava planned route for my excursion.... Other than to make it from Broken Bow Wed nite....to at least West Plains by Thurs nite....
Of course....this would be in a "non" crow flying fashion

Sent from my A450TL using Tapatalk

I'm in. Room booked. Dinner, no duck. Probably street riding since it's Arkansas.

Quick update on our plans (all are still going).:rider:

We decided this weekend we are going to ride up from Montgomery leaving on Wed and layover in Broken Bow. May do the same on the way back but not sure.

Changing our rides

Tangor (FJR1300 )
Ron (FJR1300)
Muergano (BMW RS 1200)
Charlie (K1600 GTL-E)

All of us are in for dinner on Saturday

OP updated!

Bummed that the Aprilia mini-meet isn't going to happen. I was going to put you guys in the BallsToTheWallHairOnFire group. :lol2:

T-Shirt Update

Looks like it's a no-go on the tshirts. We didn't even come close to the minimum order, and they want like $30+ per shirt to do the 3 that were ordered. That seemed pretty excessive, so I just cancelled the order. Bring a white t-shirt to the rally and I'll scribble on it with a sharpie. :lol2:

If you placed an order, you should see a cancellation email and a refund on your CC shortly.

We decided this weekend we are going to ride up from Montgomery leaving on Wed and layover in Broken Bow. May do the same on the way back but not sure.

Changing our rides

Tangor (FJR1300 )
Ron (FJR1300)
Muergano (BMW RS 1200)
Charlie (K1600 GTL-E)

The Charles Wesley Motor Lodge in Broken Bow was nice last Aug when I stayed there... Reasonable too.... Thats where Im stayin Wed nite

Thanks, I stayed there several years ago and think we'll do that again. How is the Mexican restaurant that is next door? It was not bad the last time I ate there.

Thanks, I stayed there several years ago and think we'll do that again. How is the Mexican restaurant that is next door? It was not bad the last time I ate there.
I didnt get to eat there when I stayed..... It was Sunday mornin & they werent open yet when I left to head home

Changing our rides

Tangor (FJR1300 )
Ron (FJR1300)
Muergano (BMW RS 1200)
Charlie (K1600 GTL-E)

When are you guys planning to arrive and what's your general route. I may have to meet up with you at some point. ES is just 2 hours away from me.

The gpx files give me errors with OSMand - they open fine with Basecamp, and the load on OSMand, but I get routing errors. Anyone using OSMand and seeing the same thing?

I'm glad to see that you tried out the gpx files. I've been wondering if they would work. I'm using the .trp in CoPilot and they work great.

Anyone have any ideas why the gpx files aren't working? I'm a bit of a GPS noob so I'm wondering if it has something to do with the way I created the routes.

I'm glad to see that you tried out the gpx files. I've been wondering if they would work. I'm using the .trp in CoPilot and they work great.

Anyone have any ideas why the gpx files aren't working? I'm a bit of a GPS noob so I'm wondering if it has something to do with the way I created the routes.

To be clear, Wayne, the gpx files open fine on Garmin Basecamp, so they work. When I load them on my Android phone with OSMand, the software gives an error about fast routing failing. I don't want to conclude that the gpx files don't work, they work on Garmin devices most likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back