• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

TWT Oval Stickers - ORDERING INFORMATION

Holding out for the reflective ones :mrgreen: thanks for doing this, Scott!

i was going to take another night-time picture, as this one is pretty crappy (phone pic), but alas, I don't have the bike anymore, and I may never see her again. However, what I did..

Carefully used an Xacto knife to carve out the letters TWT on the sticker, and put it on the reflective strip on the saddlebag. During the day, you get the normal black on white view, but at night it's reversed. I was very pleased with the result. I only wish I'd had my good camera out so the picture was clear...but you get the idea.

Attachments

• TWT.jpg
    TWT.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 316
i-kkfpFJv-L.gif
i-kkfpFJv-L.gif

i-rZcVQct-L.gif

December Special**​

Save $2 on the December Christmas Special!

For $5, get one Large, one Medium and one Small TWT sticker (regularly $7 total)

Yep, that's it. Five bucks, three stickers, no postage charge!​

**Good thru December 31, 2012

i was going to take another night-time picture, as this one is pretty crappy (phone pic), but alas, I don't have the bike anymore, and I may never see her again. However, what I did..

Carefully used an Xacto knife to carve out the letters TWT on the sticker, and put it on the reflective strip on the saddlebag. During the day, you get the normal black on white view, but at night it's reversed. I was very pleased with the result. I only wish I'd had my good camera out so the picture was clear...but you get the idea.

What a great idea!

I will have a go at doing the same.. :chug:

i-kkfpFJv-L.gif
i-kkfpFJv-L.gif

i-rZcVQct-L.gif

December Special**​

Save $2 on the December Christmas Special!

For $5, get one Large, one Medium and one Small TWT sticker (regularly $7 total)

Yep, that's it. Five bucks, three stickers, no postage charge!​

**Good thru December 31, 2012

I want....
Need one for my truck... and for the future bike

Two of the finest stickers around! :clap:

....just slap a TexasADV sticker on there for the trifecta!

If I'm alive and escaped "the crud", I'll try to be there. Or, just PM me with what you want...

THANKS!

Order just packed and goes to the Post Office later this morning.

Look for them in a few days!

TWT Banners - ORDERING INFORMATION

History:
Over the years, there have been several requests for the site to provide a Two Wheeled Texans banner to members for purchase in order to show their support for one of the best motorcycle forums on the 'net. Circa 2007 there was a short run made and they were well received by the membership.

Fast forward to 2012 and again the requests were still coming in for another run of banners. We have been working behind the scenes are are pleased to offer yet again, a Two Wheeled Texans banner for purchase.

Details:
Size: 12"x48"
Printing: Vinyl / Direct
Grommets: each corner (reinforced), and centers of long edge
Shipping: 2.5"x15" cardboard tube w/endcaps for secure mailing/storage
Proof:
i-dxKzjpw-L.jpg

Tubes:
i-tn8xPrq-M.jpg

Price
Pricing will be $32ea. This will include a banner, tube for storage (w/endcaps) and CONUS US Postal Service mailing. Each banner will receive it's own tube.

Payment
Payment can be done in one of three ways to include:
1) In Person cash or check
2) PayPal (The PayPal account is willys_m38a1 AT yahoo.com) Make sure your ADDRESS is included or PM it to me as well!
3) Shoot me a PM with your details, address etc and send me a check. I get the check and mail your banner out

Proceeds
All net proceeds (and I collect zero on providing this service) go to the Two Wheeled Texans site maintenance fund and building the TWT brand

Availability?
I'll try to keep the availability current. Yet since these are a digital/direct printing product, the turn time is measured in days. I will however only order in batches of 10 at a time and I'd prefer we have most of those spoken for prior to the order to keep my out of pocket/float to a minimum.

Questions?
Just ask!

AVAILABLE - 3 - Now taking requests for Order#2/Post #14, so post up if you want in and how many.

>>>>>> IN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP

Last edited:
Re: TWT Banners - ORDERING INFORMATION

As of now, we have the following requests. So, I'd like to ping everyone again who has requested to have their name on the list if they are still interested. If not, absolutely no pressure and I'll simply remove your name and mark it as "Available" and free it up for the next person. And if I get a PayPal notification from you instead of confirmation, I'll just assume you wanted it and no need to confirm! :rofl:

ORDER #1
Estimated Arrival: 02/19/2013
Qty Available: 0

ORDER #1 (Qty: 20) - Order COMPLETE
TM - 2 CONFIRMED/PAID/PACKED/MAILED 02/26/2013
CaroleAnn - 1 CONFIRMED/PAID/PACKED/MAILED 02/26/2013
Hutchphoto - 2 CONFIRMED/PAID/PACKED/Deliver to Kens 02/28/2013
timbercat - 1 CONFIRMED/PAID/PACKED/MAILED 02/26/2013
RollingJ - 1 CONFIRMED/PAID/PACKED/MAILED 02/26/2013
Rman of 237 - 1 CONFIRMED/PAID/PACKED/MAILED 02/26/2013
TexasT - 1 CONFIRMED/PAID/PACKED/MAILED 02/26/2013
elcolon - 1 CONFIRMED/PAID/PACKED/MAILED 02/28/2013