• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!
  • The Vendor forum is for users that wish to offer their services or products to the TWT Community. Creation of a new thread is limited to users that are members of the TWT Vendor usergroup. Contact Tourmeister to join this usergroup. Vendors may create ONE thread to promote their business. They will still be able to edit and reply to their thread, and reply to anyone else's, but they are limited to one thread. Regular users can reply to any existing thread. Vendors should strive to keep all of their business related posting in this thread.

TWT Oval Stickers - ORDERING INFORMATION

Re: TWT REFLECTIVE Oval Stickers - Ordering Information

$13 headed your way.

$13 more headed to you. Thanks!

Those look great Scott.
I am guessing by the way it lit up in the photo that they are the metal backed ones.
Maybe not as easy to put onto curved surfaces, but sure 'nuff reflective at night.
Glad you got 'em done so quick. I would like 5 please.
Will get you a check in the mail for $21
Thanks

Are they vinyl or metalized? A trick with vinyl is to heat gently.

From the vendor:
1. Weatherproof
2. Highly Durable
3. Ideal for industrial and security applications
4. White Retro Reflective Stock

A representative of the company described them as "like the reflective registration stickers on your license plate."

I suppose that's the best description I've heard & it would be difficult for me to improve on that. They appear to me to be printed on a vinyl or polyester material.

Those look great Scott.
I am guessing by the way it lit up in the photo that they are the metal backed ones.
Maybe not as easy to put onto curved surfaces, but sure 'nuff reflective at night.
Glad you got 'em done so quick. I would like 5 please.
Will get you a check in the mail for $21
Thanks

Thanks.

Packed and will go out tomorrow morning.

Re: TWT Banners - ORDERING INFORMATION

THREE (3) left...... $32ea shipped to your address CONUS.

Paypal sent for 4 decals. Thanks again for doing this.

Stuart

Just sent money!
been waiting for these reflective ones!
i ordered some of both reflective/non-reflective.
details in paypal message.

I just got mine, and they look great.

I would have to say that it should not be attempted to mount on a surface with a compound curve. Heating didn't do much for it.

$21 in your Paypal account.

I would have to say that it should not be attempted to mount on a surface with a compound curve. Heating didn't do much for it.

Thanks.

OK, so it wasn't just me then..... They are tough for curved surface installation.

Thanks.

OK, so it wasn't just me then..... They are tough for curved surface installation.

So no helmet placement then? (that sucks) What about side of helmet? not sure if that would look wierd or not, but may be a bit "flatter" then back side of helmet...
All good, will go on back glass of my truck for sure. At least that's flat.

Back